Home

Improving My School ratings, campus lifestyle?

This is a discussion on Improving My School ratings, campus lifestyle? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2012, 04:50 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Improving My School ratings, campus lifestyle?

Over the last few days I've been playing a Marshall dynasty just to see what it takes to improve my My School ratings for stronger recruiting, and after several seasons, 3 nat championships, 5 appearances, 3 conf champs and 40 straight home field wins I still find myself completely stumped when it comes to raising the campus lifestyle grade. I haven't been able to search up anything decent, does anyone know how to raise it?

Also, since I took over the head coaching job I went 94-16 with all of those national championships, conference championships, bowl wins, and rivalry wins and yet program tradition still hasn't moved from a D+ in 8 straight seasons of excellence

My only theory is that campus lifestyle is the opposite of academic prestige, and that in order to raise campus lifestyle you need to let juniors and rs sophs who declare for the draft go. If that doesn't work I'm truly stumped because wins, fame, awards, and all that stuff hasn't helped at alll
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 04:53 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Improving My School ratings, campus lifestyle?

wow, thats ridiculous, it should have gone up IMO
Old 07-18-2012, 05:03 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Campus lifestyle is the one pitch that I don't have a problem with not really improving much if at all. A small school in a crappy location shouldn't really ever have the same campus lifestyle as a big school in a great location. The program tradition should certainly go up though.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #4
Rookie

I have at least 5 or 6 ratings in the A- or better range at this point so its not so much that I want to get it up because I need to, but every rating has something that specifically influences it whether the game tells you or not and at this point curiosity just has the best of me.

And as I said about program tradition, if the school is bad enough its evidently not going to change regardless of how well you play in the short term. (10 yrs+) I think part of it is because Rivalry Wins is one of the stats its supposed to track and every time I check it at the end of the season it says 0.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:50 AM   #5
Rookie

KCsFinest5's Arena

OVR: 10

This is interesting. Any way you can improve facilities?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 12:06 PM   #6
Banned

b2th3m1th's Arena

They claimed Campus Lifestyle would go up with winning this year, but it hasn't. It's a static pitch.

Academic Prestige goes up when you get guys who are high on that pitch.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:27 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Sorry to hear about your EA misfortune but campus lifestyle is like academic prestige and fan base the few pitches that will never change for small schools ! You can go to my pitches at the recruit screen and it wil say they arbitrary get reviewed afer each season to go up but they dont. There is nothing tied to them u cant get your academic up, cant get your campus lifestyle up and fan base wont either becaues you cant make your stadium bigger. SORRY
Old 04-27-2020, 04:38 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Published via essaydune online app
Originally Posted by you-never-asked-me
Hi, my Academic Prestige is currently at B- and Campus Lifestyle is stuck at D. How can I improve/change it?
Weird how it's the same rating players from Georgia get a B+ proximity to home when when recruited by Alabama; just the same situation when California recruits receive when recruited by Hawaii.

Not sure about it. I think you can improve your Campus Lifestyle only if you win more and then it will boost student morale and consequently make your Campus Lifestyle rating go up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »