Home

Are the studio updates phony/pre-scripted?

This is a discussion on Are the studio updates phony/pre-scripted? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2012, 04:31 PM   #33
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
My thing is have maybe 1 per quarter and then a big studio update in between each quarter.

If it can be programmed into the middle of my drive then it should be able to be programmed into the end of each quarter instead of interrupting the game.

Don't get me wrong I love the idea and enjoy them. Just wish it was one per quarter during gameplay. Then one at the end of each quarter with multiple games.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 07-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Are the studio updates phony/pre-scripted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Then go play that beautiful 9 year old game. I don't know what to tell you. It's not exactly the same, the games aren't remotely the same, and the development team has changed throughout the years.
actually they are quite the same, i'd say they even share a fair amount of the same dynasty engine code since a lot of the same bugs have been there since NCAA 2004
Old 07-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is there a way to filter the studio updates and BottomLine to my conference only?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 05:35 PM   #36
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tested29
I agree, but the problem is people are seeing teams that shouldn't being upsetting teams doing so.
You mean like Appalachian State beating Michigan?
Old 07-18-2012, 05:37 PM   #37
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
You mean like Appalachian State beating Michigan?
five times a week? i mean it happens so often people won't be talking about it years later?
Old 07-18-2012, 05:37 PM   #38
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
My thing is have maybe 1 per quarter and then a big studio update in between each quarter.

If it can be programmed into the middle of my drive then it should be able to be programmed into the end of each quarter instead of interrupting the game.

Don't get me wrong I love the idea and enjoy them. Just wish it was one per quarter during gameplay. Then one at the end of each quarter with multiple games.
I agree with this. I had SIX, yes SIX, Studio Updates IN ONE HALF in my last Dynasty game. I love the new feature, but I don't need a score by score update.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:42 PM   #39
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulletor
five times a week? i mean it happens so often people won't be talking about it years later?
Now come on, you know that is an exaggeration. Your point can stand without blowing it out of proportion.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:44 PM   #40
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Now come on, you know that is an exaggeration. Your point can stand without blowing it out of proportion.
not at all, at least 1-2 "big" upsets happen each week, i've seen as many as 7 big upsets happen

i would call a top 10 team losing to an unranked team a big upset

then there's tons of minor upsets, like a 2-6 purdue team beating a 4-4 Illinois team

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »