Home

LOL Some of these recruits can be downright comical

This is a discussion on LOL Some of these recruits can be downright comical within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: LOL Some of these recruits can be downright comical

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamHawkins
Aside from the actual childish comments, we have recruiting set at All-American. And I've always been a beast at recruiting. If you suck at it, rather than waste time trolling, why not ask how you can become as good as me doing it.
Why make a thread like this in the first place?
Old 07-18-2012, 04:51 PM   #10
Banned

b2th3m1th's Arena

Quote:
Aside from the actual childish comments, we have recruiting set at All-American. And I've always been a beast at recruiting. If you suck at it, rather than waste time trolling, why not ask how you can become as good as me doing it.
get a top 50 class at Umass on Heisman recruiting like I did then We'll talk
Old 07-18-2012, 04:52 PM   #11
Rookie

TeamHawkins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tp801
Why make a thread like this in the first place?
Like what commenting on the silly looking recruits we've come across? Some of you show poor levels of intellect with your comments. Attacking me for being good at recruiting shows jealousy and the fact others suck at it.

Why NOT make a thread like this? All it takes is a simple "How can I recruit better?
Old 07-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Like what commenting on the silly looking recruits we've come across? Some of you show poor levels of intellect with your comments. Attacking me for being good at recruiting shows jealousy and the fact others suck at it.

Why NOT make a thread like this? All it takes is a simple "How can I recruit better?
Silly? You'll find 215 pound high school defensive ALL OVER THE PLACE in real life. Only the athletic freaks in HS who can step right in and play are the 240+ DE's.

Looking at Washington's recruiting classes over the past few years, their average incoming DE prospect weighed 232.4 pounds. A lot of kids were 215-225 coming in and obviously red shirted to put on some weight. My point is that it happens more than you think.

That is a big QB, but again, not unheard of. I played against a 6'6" 260 pound QB in HS, so it's not that rare.

For as much as you hate to be "attacked," you sure have your own way of being condescending and insulting as well. Why stoop to a mouthy message board poster's level when responding?
Old 07-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:

Please go...... I don't care about your recruiting. Just go.....
Old 07-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #14
Rookie

TeamHawkins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle
Silly? You'll find 215 pound high school defensive ALL OVER THE PLACE in real life. Only the athletic freaks in HS who can step right in and play are the 240+ DE's.

Looking at Washington's recruiting classes over the past few years, their average incoming DE prospect weighed 232.4 pounds. A lot of kids were 215-225 coming in and obviously red shirted to put on some weight. My point is that it happens more than you think.

That is a big QB, but again, not unheard of. I played against a 6'6" 260 pound QB in HS, so it's not that rare.

For as much as you hate to be "attacked," you sure have your own way of being condescending and insulting as well. Why stoop to a mouthy message board poster's level when responding?
No it's not unheard of but when you come across more than 5 of them it's ridiculous. You come to the aid of these mouthy trolls and even you have no idea what you're talking about. The Kentucky QB a few years back was 260 but he wasn't coming out of High School. Matter of fact he gained 30 lbs while in College.

The point is there was no reason to attack me in this thread, nor was there a reason to basically call me a liar for having being good at recruiting which you also failed to comment on.

If you're going to play Devil's Advocate then at least do so correctly. And no I'm not a child, and won't tolerate being talked to like one. By ANY of you.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #15
Rookie

TeamHawkins's Arena

It's also not the norm for not a single Fullback to be on a recruiting board year after year. Back to the original point of the thread, some of the recruiting generation is comical. End of story.

Now if anyone needs assistance on their poor recruiting ask and I'll assist you.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 4

i could've sworn in one of the games (xbox/ps1), players actually gained weight, now they don't which is part of the problem, a 225 lb DE can be 250 by his 3rd year of college
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »