Home

TX ST Dynasty Progression

This is a discussion on TX ST Dynasty Progression within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #9
Rookie

TeamHawkins's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TX ST Dynasty Progression

Here are two screens I took just now. This is week 2, year 2 of our Dynasty. My wife is using UL Lafayette and I'm using Texas State. I hope this shows the potential of recruiting this year. As opposed to previous years it was simply about winning. Now it's a bit more to it. You can win 10 games, and win a bowl and still not gain a lot of high caliber recruits.

However you can go 6-6, not make a Bowl such as Texas State in my 1st year, and pull eight 4* recruits. It's a matter of time, patience, and a little luck here and there along the way. But it's not as difficult as people are claiming blindly. The first photo refuses to post right side up for some reason. I apologize but I got an 859 interest score with him.

This guy I received the *Just Ask Me Anything* Trophy for...

As you can see here there are 9 recruits that have Texas State #1 rated.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:55 PM   #10
Rookie

TeamHawkins's Arena

ALL of those recruits are rated 3* and above. Hopefully I won't have to snapshot all of them (as trivial as that would be) but this was just to give people some motivation with the lowly schools and building them up.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:54 AM   #11
Rookie

steve115658's Arena

OVR: 9

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 05:00 AM   #12
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve115658
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
You can't tell me what to do!
Old 07-19-2012, 05:03 AM   #13
Rookie

steve115658's Arena

Not sure if my first reply posted so if i double post my apologies.
I just won the Rose Bowl in year 3 with Tx ST. Keys for me to win were this
1. Cupcake schedule the first two years. Hardest games I played were at TTU at Rugers and at Mississippi State so nothing that serious.
2. Recruit from Texas big time. I was able to get a top 50 and a top 25 class in the first two years by just hitting texas hard.
3. Recruit strictly for speed. You need to keep up with teams and not just get burnt everywhere so get speed anywhere you can.
4. If you still have Arndt he is actually not bad as long as you set your feet to throw and work the middle of the field. Try and use the tight end on stutter routes and utilize the pump fake.
5. Power running to the right side worked well for me.
This was on All American for both playing and recruiting. Hope it helped. Good luck
Old 07-19-2012, 05:04 AM   #14
Rookie

steve115658's Arena

sorry lol. New to the site wasnt sure how the quick reply worked.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #15
Rookie

Goins's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve115658
Not sure if my first reply posted so if i double post my apologies.
I just won the Rose Bowl in year 3 with Tx ST. Keys for me to win were this
1. Cupcake schedule the first two years. Hardest games I played were at TTU at Rugers and at Mississippi State so nothing that serious.
2. Recruit from Texas big time. I was able to get a top 50 and a top 25 class in the first two years by just hitting texas hard.
3. Recruit strictly for speed. You need to keep up with teams and not just get burnt everywhere so get speed anywhere you can.
4. If you still have Arndt he is actually not bad as long as you set your feet to throw and work the middle of the field. Try and use the tight end on stutter routes and utilize the pump fake.
5. Power running to the right side worked well for me.
This was on All American for both playing and recruiting. Hope it helped. Good luck
God Bless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #16
Rookie

I think I finished with the 33rd rank class my first season, and I finished with 3 losses. with a bowl win over Purdue.

Now season 2, I lost my second game, and won 6 after that. I'm currently number one on 13 4 star players, on all american diff, granted some are big busts, but they are still good players for my school.

Just look through the 4 stars that noone else is recruiting and throw the house at them.

Oh, and I run a Very heavy passing attack with Texas a&m playbook. Its getting pretty fun now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »