Home

TX ST Dynasty Progression

This is a discussion on TX ST Dynasty Progression within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2012, 12:38 AM   #25
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: TX ST Dynasty Progression

I feel like it's far easier to pull in 4* recruits this year, especially busts. But a 4* bust is better than anything on Texas State's roster to start with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2012, 04:21 PM   #26
Rookie

TeamHawkins's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut464
Looks Photoshopped.
It's really stupid to even comment that the pic was photoshopped. It was cropped because I actually screen shot it from a video I made which would make you look even more silly.

It's the end of the season, AFTER recruiting. If you played the game you'd know this before an attempt at negativity. And they are 2 Stars after completing Goals in the first year and Coach Security being 100%. Has nothing to do with a Photoshop.

Also, Texas State will be a powerhouse because there is a USER who is using them. Not because the game is simulating season after season. There is a USER recruiting for them, a USER playing them and winning and losing with them, and a USER making them far better than they would be in the real world.

Understand this logic now?
Old 07-20-2012, 05:28 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Turtles
I feel like it's far easier to pull in 4* recruits this year, especially busts. But a 4* bust is better than anything on Texas State's roster to start with.
100% true... i gobble up all the busts noone else wants.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:24 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 20

How good are these 4 star busts? I currently go mostly after 3 star gems using idaho and seem to get most I go after quickly improving my team. I have one 82 overall juco player and 4 freshmen who are 77 plus either signed or nearly signed my first year.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #29
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamHawkins
It's really stupid to even comment that the pic was photoshopped. It was cropped because I actually screen shot it from a video I made which would make you look even more silly.

It's the end of the season, AFTER recruiting. If you played the game you'd know this before an attempt at negativity. And they are 2 Stars after completing Goals in the first year and Coach Security being 100%. Has nothing to do with a Photoshop.

Also, Texas State will be a powerhouse because there is a USER who is using them. Not because the game is simulating season after season. There is a USER recruiting for them, a USER playing them and winning and losing with them, and a USER making them far better than they would be in the real world.

Understand this logic now?
Hey, not calling you a liar, man. Just that it looks like you're disingenuously using Photoshop to make it look like you're better in recruiting than you actually are.

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »