Home

Do you play more conservative in your Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Do you play more conservative in your Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2012, 09:39 PM   #9
Rookie

Lionsfan7887's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Do you play more conservative in your Dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhinds7
I'm as conservative as it gets. If things aren't going my way, just punt the ball and play good D. In my Washington St. dynasty (AA difficulty), I just beat #1 Oregon 7-0. Held them to just 1 total yard of offense. Best win I've had in the past two iterations of the game. Sure, I only had something like 150 yards of total offense, but defense wins championships.
yeah man with Texas State I beat Flordia State 15-14 in the rain. And boy oh boy it was a nail biter. They had the ball with 1:30 left and started at the 23 yard line. I had to play stellar D because if they get into Field Goal range its game over. Every play was huge and somehow I managed to hold em off lol by far the funnest game I've played so far on NCAA 13
Old 07-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9

I make a point to be balanced as hell unless a team proves that they can't stop one dimension or the other then I work that part heavily. The time I start getting consecutive or aggressive is the late 3rd early 4th just like IRL. If you play the game like real football the Moe and more the CPU surprises you by doing the same.
GM of the KC Royals in the OS Arbitration Thread
Old 07-20-2012, 03:19 AM   #11
Rookie

Schreck11's Arena

OVR: 16

I am absolutely conservative. I'm playing with USC and I am going out there each week to take this team to the NC game! And I take every play seriously, and I'm not afraid to just realize that I aint getting a first down and punt the ball. Its all about the small things.

Unfortunately I lost to Stanford in Week 3 45-42. In a nail-bitter! very good game. I dropped from 1 to 7. Now I'm back to number 4. Now I realize that every possesion is key to the whole game and that I can lose to anybody, which makes football games very exciting.
Minnesota Gophers
Chicago Blackhawks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2012, 03:35 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

hierarchical

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »