Home

Trade in 12 for 13?

This is a discussion on Trade in 12 for 13? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Trade in 12 for 13?

great game 13 is im lost on all the its broken crap....word of advice get 13 and stay this site....or use the slider. and roster sub forums only....
Old 07-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackball8
if you pull your head out of ..............the sand. yeah the sand.

there is a 27 page post and multiple other references to crashes being a huge issue for alot f people.

Glad its working for you thou!
Full of people whining about the game being "broken" when realistically most of them just aren't good at the game and are trying to play on a difficulty they shouldn't, or playing games out of order causing freezes.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:31 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayenomics
Full of people whining about the game being "broken" when realistically most of them just aren't good at the game and are trying to play on a difficulty they shouldn't, or playing games out of order causing freezes.
actually playing games out of order prevents crashes !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulletor
actually playing games out of order prevents crashes !
lol could have fooled me...I mean I don't pay attention to the complaining threads...I don't have the issues. I do however read the threads where people complain that the AI cheats or that they are getting worked by the CPU.

One guy actually complained when he lost a game because he fumbled when he ran with 3 seconds left, with the lead, and the opposing team having no times out, and they scored on him...complaining the game is broken...

Lmao some people.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 4

rubberband AI has been a sports game mainstay since the super nintendo days, in the national championship game i won, me and the CPU traded 3 TDs (on like 10 total plays) each in the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter

the CPU was cheesy, so i cheesed out too
Old 07-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulletor
rubberband AI has been a sports game mainstay since the super nintendo days, in the national championship game i won, me and the CPU traded 3 TDs (on like 10 total plays) each in the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter

the CPU was cheesy, so i cheesed out too
Yeah the computer cheats a bit sometimes....who cares? It makes the games more interesting and more of a challenge. If the CPU didn't cheat we'd all go 14-0 every season.

But for that guy...if he just would have taken a knee he would have won, lol
Old 07-19-2012, 05:17 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 6

Yeah I was going to trade 3 games on amazon for a total of 38 dollars credit. I know all the patches and rosters with ratings are in place for 12 but just wondered if 13 was a good enough jump to warrant purchase?

For myself I do not play online or with custom playbooks but I do like having a good roster with rating changes. Play dynasty many seasons in a row.
..."And there's a frequent bug that turns the receivers' route markers into dancing squiggly lines. None of these problems destroy the fun of running a perfect option play, but they do take you out of what should be an immersive experience."....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #16
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayenomics
Maybe I just play the game the way it is intended...I have one team, I do my recruiting/scouting, play my game, and sim the week...

Pretty straight forward
So what about the people that play the game the same way you do, and they still get crashes? (Crashing while recruiting or crashing after doing formation subs or God forbid, crashing during the middle of the game?)

And even if someone plays the game differently, who the heck are you to say you are playing the game the way it is intended to be played? If they allow you to control/play as many games as you want, that means it's there for the user to play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »