Home

Heisman Challenge Leaderboards are really high numbers

This is a discussion on Heisman Challenge Leaderboards are really high numbers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
Heisman Challenge Leaderboards are really high numbers

Been playing the Heisman Challenge on a few players I like. Desmond Howard and Barry Sanders. I played on Varsity for Howard but cranked it up to AA for Sanders.

Both of them I checked the Heisman Leaderboard for that player and man its got some rediculous numbers on the leaders. The top 2 players for Sanders have 23,705 score 6,230 yds rushing and 65 tds, number 2 guy has score of 20,305, 8,191 rushing yards and 120 TDs (I'm guess he is second because he was at a lower skill level).

For Howard the top guy has score of 22,195, 8,191 receiving yards and 137 TDs.

I'm wondering how they got such inflated numbers, are they crazy super good at the game or did they just edit all their teams players to 99's and edit all the teams they played against to the lowest possible skill before starting the challenge as it uses whatever rosters you have loaded when you start the challenge you can do whatever you want with them.

Not sure why they even put a leaderboard for this considering you can do all kinds of crazy stuff with this mode as far as team editing and such. would really only be a fair leaderboard if they made you use default rosters and scored you based how hard the teams are you play against and the skill level you had it on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Heisman Challenge Leaderboards are really high numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
Been playing the Heisman Challenge on a few players I like. Desmond Howard and Barry Sanders. I played on Varsity for Howard but cranked it up to AA for Sanders.

Both of them I checked the Heisman Leaderboard for that player and man its got some rediculous numbers on the leaders. The top 2 players for Sanders have 23,705 score 6,230 yds rushing and 65 tds, number 2 guy has score of 20,305, 8,191 rushing yards and 120 TDs (I'm guess he is second because he was at a lower skill level).

For Howard the top guy has score of 22,195, 8,191 receiving yards and 137 TDs.

I'm wondering how they got such inflated numbers, are they crazy super good at the game or did they just edit all their teams players to 99's and edit all the teams they played against to the lowest possible skill before starting the challenge as it uses whatever rosters you have loaded when you start the challenge you can do whatever you want with them.

Not sure why they even put a leaderboard for this considering you can do all kinds of crazy stuff with this mode as far as team editing and such. would really only be a fair leaderboard if they made you use default rosters and scored you based how hard the teams are you play against and the skill level you had it on.
Heisman Challenge seems to be RTG on steroids, so there is no doubt they have incredible numbers. With 15 second reaction time, I'm sure they breeze through teams like nothing. Leaderboards for those modes seem to be a moot point. You have to spend an incredible amount of time in a mode that I, personally, would only play waiting to eat or winding down for sleep, or something.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Heisman Challenge Leaderboards are really high numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Heisman Challenge seems to be RTG on steroids, so there is no doubt they have incredible numbers. With 15 second reaction time, I'm sure they breeze through teams like nothing. Leaderboards for those modes seem to be a moot point. You have to spend an incredible amount of time in a mode that I, personally, would only play waiting to eat or winding down for sleep, or something.
Playing with Howard was challenging for me as I had never played RTG as a receiver. I did manage to get the Heisman just barely beating my teammate Robinson :P. Considering Robinson was also getting all the passing yards/tds from tossing to me and he kept scrambling all the time. I should have edited him to be a pocket passer so he would pass more :0

I think i will do all the Heisman Challenge guys just to get the Achievements , but ya I think the regular RTG mode is more fun and Dynasty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »