Home

Recruiting Board Re-ordering Iself... Fix?

This is a discussion on Recruiting Board Re-ordering Iself... Fix? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2012, 11:54 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
Recruiting Board Re-ordering Iself... Fix?

So for some reason in year 4 of my dynasty my re-ranking of the recruiting board doesn't stick. I place my top players at the top and then next week lo and behold they aren't where they were. It's already bad enough you can't re-order by overall rating this year...

Has this happened to anyone?

Anyone found a fix?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2012, 12:00 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Recruiting Board Re-ordering Iself... Fix?

Turn off all recruiting assistance.
Old 07-22-2012, 12:11 AM   #3
Banned

LMAO wow... just wow... OK I'm retarted... I always turn it off at the beginning of every dynasty... For some reason it turned itself on in year 4? But anyway I should have checked before making this post. I didn't because I just assumed it was off.

Mods can delete... and save me the shame... lol
Old 07-22-2012, 12:31 AM   #4
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTLUNIS
LMAO wow... just wow... OK I'm retarted... I always turn it off at the beginning of every dynasty... For some reason it turned itself on in year 4? But anyway I should have checked before making this post. I didn't because I just assumed it was off.

Mods can delete... and save me the shame... lol
No shame. Heck, it took EA 3 years to stop the board from adding players without your permission even if you turned it off. And still, at the end of the year, if you're done recruiting, and aren't going after anyone, they just signed a boatload of trash anyway, option on or off
Old 07-22-2012, 12:38 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseGirl
No shame. Heck, it took EA 3 years to stop the board from adding players without your permission even if you turned it off. And still, at the end of the year, if you're done recruiting, and aren't going after anyone, they just signed a boatload of trash anyway, option on or off
Yeah they will still sign guys for you at the end of the year... only happened one season out of 3 so far but just an extra guy you have to cut
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2012, 12:49 AM   #6
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTLUNIS
Yeah they will still sign guys for you at the end of the year... only happened one season out of 3 so far but just an extra guy you have to cut
I was wondering why I ended up with a guy I didnt even have an offer on the table for. It worked out though because I had him on my board with a scholly offer, but took him off as I got down to my final few scholarships available because I didn't want him stealing one from a player I wanted more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-22-2012, 12:50 AM   #7
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18
Now, does anyone know why every single school had A+ proximity to home rating for every recruit in my first offseason?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »