Home

NCAA too easy

This is a discussion on NCAA too easy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2012, 02:01 PM   #17
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA too easy

hate to break it to you but if you can't find a slider set to make it difficult for you then it isn't ever going to get more difficult. I used to feel that the game was getting too easy until i tried out some sliders a couple years ago and the games got harder.

If that doesn't work you're S.O.L. because the game is never really going to get THAT much harder.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:35 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 0
Just coach the team......

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-22-2012, 02:55 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm confused, if he was a DC at FIU - wouldn't he have the option to either super sim or watch the play? Or are you able to control both sides?

If he's not even able to control the offense, then all this slider talk/promotion is null.
Old 07-22-2012, 03:00 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by payton425
U r playing on slow speed...its football...football is fast. Playing on slow speed gives u all day to react.
I disagree.

It's a fast sport, but the game is barely fluid at all, playing on fast.

This game plays best with Authentic, iLive, and Nature's slider set. We use it on both the OS OT Dynasty and the OS AA Dynasty.

I'm also using it offline and so are a few other people. I was upset in the AA OD last night by San Diego State, 34-27, and I was playing with Washington. I was simply outplayed and I didn't feel cheated at all.

They bring a sense of realism to the game. There's no same game and you have to really pay attention...

If the game is too easy, you should consider making some changes, because I'm also playing with those sliders as the OC of Arkansas State in my offline dynasty and we are 4-5. I've been playing these games for years, also, so it's not as if I just flat out suck.. the sliders make this game.
Old 07-22-2012, 03:45 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'm confused, if he was a DC at FIU - wouldn't he have the option to either super sim or watch the play? Or are you able to control both sides?

If he's not even able to control the offense, then all this slider talk/promotion is null.
Yeah I was the DC and we won the championship
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #22
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by payton425
U r playing on slow speed...its football...football is fast. Playing on slow speed gives u all day to react.
...and every player on the field running 200 mph is realistic?

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 07-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
...and every player on the field running 200 mph is realistic?
Every player on the field doesn't run 200 mph man.. Some people like myself like to play on faster speeds for the challenge of making quicker decisions with the ball when passing or making quick cuts inside or outside when running the ball.. On defense you have to react quick to the run or when the ball is in the air. Playing on slower speeds is super easy for me because I can see everything develop and adjust to it even if I make a mistake. To each his own but that's my opinion on it. You just have to play at whatever speed your comfortable with..
Old 07-22-2012, 05:34 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am comfortable playing at higher speeds but the player movement looks so unrealistic and jittery that i choose slow speed. Everything looks much smoother.

I just play on heisman and raise sliders in favor of the cpu and get a great challenge.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »