Home

Difficulty takes a big jump from AA to Heisman

This is a discussion on Difficulty takes a big jump from AA to Heisman within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #9
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Difficulty takes a big jump from AA to Heisman

I was always a heisman player until last year i switched to AA and found a good set of sliders. I was assuming i was gonna do the same this year which i have so far but i keep hearing people say Heisman is better so is that the consensus? I think i'm gonna hafta go back to Heisman then.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:21 PM   #10
Rookie

TigerRag's Arena

OVR: 4

I have always played in NCAA on AA because that's where I felt most comfortable. I have always been a pretty good player and would use AA-Sliders found here. I made the switch to Heisman mid-season in my Miami(FL) dynasty (not a good idea by the way) and got crushed. I found that the pass defense was harder and every bad decision was picked(like it should be). I eventually found Authentics and ILiveForThis' slider set and it's been a lot more kind to me. They are easier than the default Heisman at least for me and I feel like I am playing on some really good AA sliders. I don't win every game, but most importantly I don't feel cheated when I lose.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #11
Rookie

Lionsfan7887's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Simply not true. What sliders are you using? What teams are you playing as or against? Provide something more than three claims and one unfounded sentence or this thread will be closed as it provides no information and nothing anyone can do to help you.
damn.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2012, 02:52 PM   #12
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheResurrection

Rob, man, how is this constructive? There's some obvious frustration from the OP but there was no malicious intent - simply asking him for more info would have sufficed...
My post isn't designed to be constructive. But neither was the OPs. Fragmented sentences and half truths? Wanna vent use your blog. Want help with Heisman difficulty? Post some information so others can help.

I didn't close the thread I gave him an opportunity to provide details so others can help.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 07-22-2012, 03:51 PM   #13
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
The game has to get harder some how a lot of people don't get that. But this year I think they did a great job without making it feel like your being cheated...

AA and Heisman can both be great. I like the challenge on Heisman but like to try and play on AA more because that's what online is played on.

Heisman does seem get a bit of robo Qb at times and can make a stellar defense look bad but overall it's way better than past games IMO
Old 07-22-2012, 04:50 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stAteLS57
I haven't noticed much difference from AA to Heisman except for giving up sacks. I normally give up a good amount of sacks around 2-4 a game but when Heisman kicks in i shoot up to 7-11 a game.
You gotta get rid of the ball! But don't throw a pick!
Old 07-22-2012, 05:15 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
The game has to get harder some how a lot of people don't get that. But this year I think they did a great job without making it feel like your being cheated...

AA and Heisman can both be great. I like the challenge on Heisman but like to try and play on AA more because that's what online is played on.

Heisman does seem get a bit of robo Qb at times and can make a stellar defense look bad but overall it's way better than past games IMO
Yes to the Robo QB part. The few times I did get pressure, the QB ran backwards and was throwing accurate no look passes off his backfoot...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
This is the whole issues with some guys.. Heisman is suppose to be harder.. They make lower levels like AA and Varsity for guys to get better at the game and eventually move up to Heisman. As long as guys continue to stick with AA they will never improve and Heisman will always be hard for them. Alot of guys who can't handle Heisman always feel cheated because they don't feel like they need to get better at the game so they blame it on the difficulty which isn't the case because default Heisman is not that hard. As long as Heisman is the harder level to play on AA will always be easy for experienced gamers..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »