Home

Mock Drafts?

This is a discussion on Mock Drafts? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Mock Drafts?

I haven't seen anything on the board regarding this new feature. I'm only in week 3 of my dynasty so it will be awhile until I check it out.

How do you guys like it? Do they just project the first round or do they project every player who is leaving from your school?

I'd love to hear peoples thoughts on it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2012, 11:30 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Mock Drafts?

I think its cool but personally think they kinda half assed it. Its just kinda there. Its also frustrating as hell when you have a RS SO go pro and he is projected as a 5-7rd pick. It also tells you what round they didn get drafted in. I wish they would show you what team drafted them tho. I dont know if thats possible just thought it would be cool
Old 07-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #3
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6

Where do you even go to see it?
Old 07-22-2012, 03:57 PM   #4
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5

U see it at the end if the season. It's kinda just thrown together. U have to go team by team to see who gets drafted. I wish u could see all teams and everyone who gets drafted. It doesn't tell u what pick. Just the round
Old 07-22-2012, 04:01 PM   #5
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

As many others have alluded to, it's alright. It has some good ideas but not put together very well. I would like to see every QB who was drafted instead of having to sort through all 123 teams. Also, it goes directly off a players OVR rating and nothing else. You can make a QB with 70 THP but a 99 OVR and he'll be drafted in the first round...

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

This was one of the feature that made me buy the game and while I enjoy the whole game.. This feature is poor and not accurate.

Unless you are playing a big time school, it is very hard to get a guy drafted...

With Buffalo, in my second season, I had HB Oliver (95ovr) with 1500+yards. WR Neutz (84ovr) 14th in the nations in yards and second for TD. And OLB Mack (86ovr) leading the nation in tackles, FF, TFL and a good 7 sacks.

And no one got drafted. I cheked all MAC team and nobody got draft either.

I dont expect MAC players to get draft a lot, but at least a couple SHOULD BE.

Also, in NCAA 12. Neutz and Mack were entering NFL draft after their junior years AND good seasons. The feature was weak, and did nothing with seniors but at least it was a bit better with some aspects.

Last edited by thraze; 07-22-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #7
Rookie

BV11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
As many others have alluded to, it's alright. It has some good ideas but not put together very well. I would like to see every QB who was drafted instead of having to sort through all 123 teams. Also, it goes directly off a players OVR rating and nothing else. You can make a QB with 70 THP but a 99 OVR and he'll be drafted in the first round...
I'm not sure it does go just by OVR I saw Geno Smith as a 95 OVR get drafted in the 4th round, while there was a 91 OVR corner that was drafted in the 1st.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:23 PM   #8
On the road again

Blue's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BV11
I'm not sure it does go just by OVR I saw Geno Smith as a 95 OVR get drafted in the 4th round, while there was a 91 OVR corner that was drafted in the 1st.
Yeah its not just the ovr because I had an 99 ovr rb who had a poor season and he wasn't even drafted. The only reason this feature is there is for pro potential on recruiting

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »