Home

Trade in value?

This is a discussion on Trade in value? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Trade in value?

Does anyone know what the going value for this piece of junk is at Gamestop and Amazon? Freezes every time I try to play offline dynasty, freezes every time i try to play RTG, the player stats aren't syncing with what the player actually does on the field (WR with 98 catching ability drops every other pass even tho they are wide open and looking at the qb). It's completely unplayable offline so I'm not even going to attempt to play online.
Let's hope Madden doesn't suck as bad as this game does especially on simple things such as BEING ABLE TO EVEN PLAY THE DAMN GAME!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Trade in value?

From the GameStop web site:

$30 buy back Guaranteed $30 in store credit when you trade NCAA Football 13 within 30 days of release

$30 value is net after trade. Trade must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid only while new title is priced at $59.99 (Xbox 360 and PS3). Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks. Going to have to go take advantage of that soon! $15 mistake since i only paid $45 at Amazon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-23-2012, 03:57 PM   #4
Rookie

bt21milton's Arena

Sell it through Craigslist
Old 07-23-2012, 04:34 PM   #5
Rookie

TeamHawkins's Arena

Usually if you trade it towards Madden they would give you 10% or 20% extra. They have been losing a lot of faithful the past few years and I guess it's not going on at the moment. I'm not a Madden fan by any means but I'm trading this game in towards it, and if Madden stinks again, I just won't be playing a football game for yet ANOTHER year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #6
Rookie

BiGVaTeR--'s Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamHawkins
Usually if you trade it towards Madden they would give you 10% or 20% extra. They have been losing a lot of faithful the past few years and I guess it's not going on at the moment. I'm not a Madden fan by any means but I'm trading this game in towards it, and if Madden stinks again, I just won't be playing a football game for yet ANOTHER year.
Yeah its still going

Power Trade 30% Power Trade: Get a 30% trade bonus on any games traded toward a new copy of:New Super Mario Bros. 2, Kingdom Hearts, 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Madden NFL 13

Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new copy of New Super Mario Bros. 2, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Madden NFL13 or Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer expiration varies by title.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #7
Rookie

joeblackis's Arena

36.00 gift card when you trade it into amazon.(ps3 version, 32.00 for xbox)
Thats your best option imo.

Jump on the price before it goes down.
I think you still get 1 week before you have to ship your game to amazon. So more time to play it after you submit your trade in.

I wouldnt bother trading in to gamestop because they never have sales on new games like amazon always does. So your credit doesnt go as far.

Last edited by joeblackis; 07-23-2012 at 07:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »