Home

Good 1-2 star team to build up.

This is a discussion on Good 1-2 star team to build up. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2012, 09:57 AM   #9
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Good 1-2 star team to build up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambill10
FIU went undefeated (only team in country to do so) and is playing Utah for the National Championship in my Mizzou dynasty that just advanced to bowl week last night. They definitely have talent to win now, but the next couple years could be rough with all those seniors.
Exactly what I thought when seeing the roster. I better get a good season in this one (already 6-0) because next year, with the recruiting not easy at all, it's going to be tough.

My wife said she didn't care ; "I did my job, you asked me to pick the logo I liked most, and I did. Now, do your job!"
Old 07-24-2012, 10:25 AM   #10
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4

I picked Washington State(1*) in our 4* OD, really strong depth on Offense plus they have the "best" WR in the game and he is a Junior. Marquess Wilson is a 94 overall(4th best WR by rating), his speed/accel/spec catch/juke/agility are all mid to high 90's but what makes him unstoppable is the fact that he has the highest release rating at 88 of any WR in the game, the next closest was like an 83 by a senior WR but I forget who it is I found with it.

the only seniors on the Offense are the QB and 85 but his backup is a sophmore 79, both starting guards and a TE graduate but after that you only lose a few low rated seniors that aren't important.

the Defense is weak, the LB core will be depleted after year 1, they lose the top DE, top DT, nickel CB, and top FS. there is a little bit of depth on Defense but not like the offense.

plus throw in Mike Leach B- coach prestige, which makes him like the 20th best coach as per the game, and you have a decent team.

you will have to work some magic with recruiting because after year 2 things will get dicey, also you have to make sure you keep Marquess Wilson and don't lose him to the draft.
Old 07-24-2012, 12:31 PM   #11
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Gotta go with my Cougs also. You have Tuel as your QB with Wilson as your star WR. Connor Halliday is a RS So QB who I think is going to be a good replacement next year. Also have one of the top LBs in the nation with SR Travis Long. Then Leach as your coach.

It is a challenge to be only 1* in a powerhouse Pac12 though.

Not to mention, I think they have pretty cool unis also.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2012, 12:48 PM   #12
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeOldTonk
Gotta go with my Cougs also. You have Tuel as your QB with Wilson as your star WR. Connor Halliday is a RS So QB who I think is going to be a good replacement next year. Also have one of the top LBs in the nation with SR Travis Long. Then Leach as your coach.

It is a challenge to be only 1* in a powerhouse Pac12 though.

Not to mention, I think they have pretty cool unis also.
the unis are... well they just are... thank god they had Leach, as a Texas Alum I always liked the Pirate just for the anguish he caused Aggy.

if they had a white helmet to go with the crimson and grey and silver helmets it would work better but the Greys just look strange.

but the Offense is really good.
Old 07-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #13
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
if they had a white helmet to go with the crimson and grey and silver helmets it would work better but the Greys just look strange.

but the Offense is really good.
[sarcasm]They have greys?[/sarcasm]

Sorry, I do have mental block on the grey unis. I always switch out the grey with the silver when needed. Can't beat crimson and silver though

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:39 PM   #14
Pro

ItsOrangeBaby's Arena

OVR: 5
I would say UCLA would be consider one of the better 2 stars team to run with. You get the California pipeline for recruiting. Good young talent to replace your Jr/sr. The baby blue uniforms, Joe bruin mascot, and a nice stadium.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-24-2012, 02:48 PM   #15
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

oh yeah forgot about the pipelines...

Washington State starts with pipelines to Wash, Cali, Texas and Florida. not bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

If you want a challenge go with Memphis.. in the middle of the country and they start off rated a D.. im in my second year and im having a blast..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »