Home

Scared to open my game! (so many negative comments)

This is a discussion on Scared to open my game! (so many negative comments) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 01:13 AM   #9
Rookie

Groove74's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Scared to open my game! (so many negative comments)

I had the freezing issue but then I cleared my cache problem solved.

But to answer the OP, I would say open it the new recruiting is a blast new on field Animations are sweet. Some new and cool ESPN cut in during games adds to the TV feel of the game.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:18 AM   #10
Rookie

GotMuscle's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove74
I had the freezing issue but then I cleared my cache problem solved.

But to answer the OP, I would say open it the new recruiting is a blast new on field Animations are sweet. Some new and cool ESPN cut in during games adds to the TV feel of the game.
What do you mean by clear your cache & what system?

You don't mean deleting the game files do you?

I've had the game since it came out OP. I've been unable to play it for 3 days now due to freezing. I've retried numerous times with no success...
Old 07-25-2012, 01:20 AM   #11
Rookie

The_Wraith420's Arena

OVR: 5

I've had it on PS3 since Season Ticket early release and have had only one freeze in game which unfroze after about a minute.I do get slight freeze's from time to time in cut scenes but overall this game has been good the new recruiting rocks and the patch to address the freeze issue is only 6 days away keep it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2012, 02:45 AM   #12
Rookie

Groove74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotMuscle
What do you mean by clear your cache & what system?

You don't mean deleting the game files do you?

I've had the game since it came out OP. I've been unable to play it for 3 days now due to freezing. I've retried numerous times with no success...
No you don't lose game files at all, I have a 360. It simply dose maint. on you HDD. Kinda like defrag for your console so to speak. Simply got system/memory/ memory otions and click clear cache. keeps games running smooth, I also install all games I spend a lot of time in.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:31 AM   #13
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

I've frozen 3-4 times since I bought the game. I play everything from Dynasty to Online Dynasty, including Heisman, RtG and Online multiplayer. The game, much lik every game, has its' problems, but I have had 60+ dollars of fun, and I only paid 45.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:55 AM   #14
Rookie

I've had quite a few freezes and I've had parts in my dynasty where I have been forced to simulate to get past a freeze. Between the freezes and unresponsive controls I would just return it until a patch has come out, you could probably buy it off someone cheaper by then. my biggest peeve about the game is when you control a defender or receiver the controls are unresponsive and if you try to pick something off you just stand there while the other team catches it and runs for a TD, or on offense you stand there while the guy intercepts it.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:15 AM   #15
Rookie

thisisasticup's Arena

OVR: 3

I haven't had many, maybe 3 since release day, and I've played 2 seasons in a dynasty and about 60 ranked games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2012, 06:13 AM   #16
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMan
lol powertrip fail... it's all good.. not an impression nor part of a Q/A. 1000's of threads of freezing on the internet, but I want to know if the game is worth keeping...... which is why the thread was made buddy.

This is the reason why I don't come here anymore. GL
If you can wait for Madden I would do it. Aside from some gameplay changes- nothing earth shattering- this feels and looks exactly like the same old NCAA bugs included.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »