Home

Does playing time have ANY effect on progression?

This is a discussion on Does playing time have ANY effect on progression? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2012, 02:36 AM   #1
Rookie

cubsfan128's Arena

OVR: 4
Does playing time have ANY effect on progression?

I am playing as the Wolverines. In my 3rd season, I have a 76 OVR freshman QB and an 82 OVR Junior QB. Just wondering, if I start the freshman this season, will it make ANY difference on his progression? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2012, 03:37 AM   #2
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Does playing time have ANY effect on progression?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan128
I am playing as the Wolverines. In my 3rd season, I have a 76 OVR freshman QB and an 82 OVR Junior QB. Just wondering, if I start the freshman this season, will it make ANY difference on his progression? Thanks!
I would assume it all depends on well he plays, and since you control the QB, that will be up to you. I am in year two of my off-line dynasty and going w/ a true Freshman QB I recruited who came in as an 80 overall w/ 85 accuracy. Through 11 games he's improved to 81 and 89 accuracy.

Keep in mind though I throw a lot of short passes and his completion percentage is very high. Using Hartstopper's Heisman sliders w/ some of my own tweaks in the ST's sliders.

Old 07-25-2012, 04:16 AM   #3
Rookie

cubsfan128's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Does playing time have ANY effect on progression?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
I would assume it all depends on well he plays, and since you control the QB, that will be up to you. I am in year two of my off-line dynasty and going w/ a true Freshman QB I recruited who came in as an 80 overall w/ 85 accuracy. Through 11 games he's improved to 81 and 89 accuracy.

Keep in mind though I throw a lot of short passes and his completion percentage is very high. Using Hartstopper's Heisman sliders w/ some of my own tweaks in the ST's sliders.
That's a very good progression through 11 games, wow! 85 to 89 accuracy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »