Home

Quick Question

This is a discussion on Quick Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Quick Question

I'm recruiting in the off season and I'm going after 2 guys but only have one scholarship left. Can I get both guys and then cut someone later, or can I only get one?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2012, 12:18 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
First come first serve. Who ever commits first will get the last one and the other prospect will look elsewhere.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:58 AM   #3
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstrawn33
First come first serve. Who ever commits first will get the last one and the other prospect will look elsewhere.
That sucks! It was down to two guys... 78 and 75. Some 65 guy committed I hadn't talked to in weeks...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 07-29-2012, 06:00 PM   #4
Rookie

Yeah that definitely sucks. I would've kicked the 65 guy off my board with that few of schollys left
Old 07-29-2012, 08:00 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Quick Question

I don't have 13 yet, but i know in the last 5 or so games it's possible to do this.

You have to cheat, but whatever. After you get 25 commits, the next week you go back, if you're still at the top of his list, you can do it.

Take him off your board (then save). Then put him back on your board (you will be able to offer him another scholarship). If he accepts it on the spot you can still take him [and he will appear on your cut players roster]. I once heard there's a 1-in-6 chance he commits on the spot, but idk if thats true. Anyway, if he doesn't commit on the spot, you can just exit the dynasty without saving, reload dynasty, put him back on your recruiting board and offer him again. Repeat until he commits.

I once did this and got 34 recruits in one class.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
Rookie

nighttrain32's Arena

OVR: 5
Yeah, I got like 28 recruits one year in '11 in an OD.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
Old 07-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #7
Rookie

jarato's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by toysoldier_00
I don't have 13 yet, but i know in the last 5 or so games it's possible to do this.

You have to cheat, but whatever. After you get 25 commits, the next week you go back, if you're still at the top of his list, you can do it.

Take him off your board (then save). Then put him back on your board (you will be able to offer him another scholarship). If he accepts it on the spot you can still take him [and he will appear on your cut players roster]. I once heard there's a 1-in-6 chance he commits on the spot, but idk if thats true. Anyway, if he doesn't commit on the spot, you can just exit the dynasty without saving, reload dynasty, put him back on your recruiting board and offer him again. Repeat until he commits.

I once did this and got 34 recruits in one class.
Did this work in online dynasties as well?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »