Home

NCAA Football 13 Title Update #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Title Update #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3, 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 04:06 PM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3,

Offline franchise on ps3. Had zero freezing issues...then i installed "patch" and now game freezes at random. Sometimes on menus, sometimes after games, sometimes during games. And now experiencing animation glitches every other game. Its like buying a new car, but there's a trick to keep it running. Very disappointing. Hope Madden isn't as broken. I would hate to trade in one broken game for another. Lol
Old 08-14-2012, 12:58 AM   #210
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3,

I thought that Heisman was good this year, free of the Heisman BS of the past, but tonight I got a very unpleasant reminder of years past.

I was down a TD with about 2:00 left. I had three scoring plays all called back because of penalties (all were from 20+ yards, two runs and a pass) and I finally persevered enough to get down to the 10 yard line, where I called a draw and fumbled at the goal line and the computer recovered with :02 left. This was a home game too.

This as after a first half where every pass I threw was about 5 yards behind my receiver and right at the defender. I think I threw two times in the second half. Ah, thanks EA. Back to the All-American drawing board.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 08-15-2012, 09:34 AM   #211
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I thought that Heisman was good this year, free of the Heisman BS of the past, but tonight I got a very unpleasant reminder of years past.

I was down a TD with about 2:00 left. I had three scoring plays all called back because of penalties (all were from 20+ yards, two runs and a pass) and I finally persevered enough to get down to the 10 yard line, where I called a draw and fumbled at the goal line and the computer recovered with :02 left. This was a home game too.

This as after a first half where every pass I threw was about 5 yards behind my receiver and right at the defender. I think I threw two times in the second half. Ah, thanks EA. Back to the All-American drawing board.
My personal experience has been that Heisman plays nice but once the CPU grabs the momentum it becomes a bit ridiculous, especially in rivalry games.

It's ok for me to have a hard time even slowing my opponent down for a drive or two but when literally every CPU run goes for 12+ yards and every pass is completed to a wide open receiver 15 yards downfield for an extended period of time it starts to feel cheap.

I've seen this too consistently to just chalk it up to a bad game on my part or a great game by the other team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »