Home

NCAA Football 13 Title Update #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Title Update #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3, 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 02:09 PM   #57
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3,

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan216
I'm seeing some weird stuff right now in an online game that wasn't happening before the patch. Players will run really slow to the line of scrimmage, running routes, going in motion. It looks really glitchy. Then the "glitchy" player will freeze in some weird position at the end of the play whether they are tackled or not.

NCAA patches always lead to other problems.....
This was an issue pre-patch that occurred. One player would look like he was in quicksand and would stay that way the rest of the game.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:13 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update #1 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3,

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
This was an issue pre-patch that occurred. One player would look like he was in quicksand and would stay that way the rest of the game.
It's the first time I've seen it...it never happened before the patch
Old 07-31-2012, 02:20 PM   #59
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

for all the people that claim game play is somehow different post patch today, i'm going to say, likely placebo affect like others have mentioned.

however, some people claimed that the tuner did something to the game play to worsen it, which i assume was also placebo due to not knowing what it did, and simply assuming that it was something negative.

that given, it's plausible that IF, and only IF, the tuner had an adverse affect on the game, that EA, in this patch would clear that up, it was certainly something small, because i and many others didn't notice any problem with the tuner.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:45 PM   #60
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Ummm that was done way before the patch. It has been that way since the demo.
Not for me it wasn't. I've played a full season in Dynasty Mode already and was dealing with that issue. It would turn into more of a streak route than a fade route.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 07-31-2012, 02:50 PM   #61
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrettness
Then just disregard that. I swear I've tried to hotroute fades multiple times from midfield and its only given me the goalline fade untill now.

Must be seeing things, carry on.
Like I said, I had this issue as well. It appears to have been fixed.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2012, 03:20 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Guys, who cares if people think it's a placebo or not. Honestly, even if they didn't fix anything with the gameplay intentionally - who knows they might've messed up the QA testing part of this patch, just like they did when releasing the game.

You either have too much faith in EA that things will be right the first time (in this case the first time patch) or too little faith that anything is fixed at all.

What EA say can be completely than what is done. Their track record speaks for themselves. Don't knock the guys that believe this too.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:23 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 11

So did it fix the freezing?? Not home to test yet
Old 07-31-2012, 03:53 PM   #64
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
So did it fix the freezing?? Not home to test yet
Nope. Just had a game freeze up in dynasty mode. Raining, going onto to second quarter and freeze. All this after the patch download. smdh.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »