Home

NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjusted

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjusted within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2012, 04:59 PM   #49
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjust

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Wrong... The tuner did not effect any animations or player interactions. It affected reaction to the option. You guys are getting pretty ridiculous.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
so as a game changer explain why you know this please. is there a hidden attribute that effects only what happens on option plays? i dont see that attribute in my players abilitys. there is not one for defending option. so is there something that we dont see thats programmed internally for the option? if they improved the awarness on run plays or pursuit wouldnt effect all runs even if the point was just to improve read and react to the option. im just wondering how you know that this only effects the option run. wouldnt this also effect choice option? i dont see how this would effect one type of run play and not others. but im sure you know as your in the loop. a lot of guys are being pretty descriptive with what they are seeing and your just bashing without supporting it with proof. and if your proof is just that ea said it. well you in the wrong spot if your looking for believers in them.

and just to add one other thing. im pretty sure we all hated the tuners last year because they messed up other things when they tried to fix something else. thats why we hated them and they caused so many issues. i pretty sure we even had a patch to fix a patch.

Last edited by thelasthurtknee; 08-02-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:01 PM   #50
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjust

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Even if a developer came on here and said that it hasn't been touched, you will never convince me that recruiting hasn't been tuned. I've done several seasons of recruiting, and for the first time after this latest tuner, the CPU is way more aggressive in offering scholies to players. Never before in the second week of the season did any player on my board have 8, or 4 or even 3 offers that quickly. Even the players who I've scouted out to be a "Bust" still have multiple offers now. This ain't no placebo.
this interesting and a very good thing if so. ive been very worried about how easy it is to recruit very good players late in season because they dont have offers or only 1. this was much needed. maybe the gamechanger guy can fill us in or atleast find out.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 4
Dumb LB were not broke its the CB that just slide and stare at the runner running by them. Another pointless update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 07:14 PM   #52
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa13
Dumb LB were not broke its the CB that just slide and stare at the runner running by them. Another pointless update
Although I COMPLETELY agree that the cb standing still issue is there, I believe it could be bc certain defenses dictate that corners man up on a particulAr offensive player.. So they won't react to the ball cArrier if it Isnt their Man.. Stupid, yes. Make sense, yes. Should it be this way? No
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 08-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #53
Banned

TheResurrection's Arena

OVR: 0

Safe to say this tuner update didnt work and possibly made things worse. Auburn vs CPU Alabama, I just ran 3 wishbone power options in a row, untouched, 50+ yards to the house - LBs didnt attack the QB or pitch man at all.

Last edited by TheResurrection; 08-02-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 8

How do you get the tuner? I do not get prompted to download it.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:19 PM   #55
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

The tuner applied to already active dynasties?
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 01:50 AM   #56
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Some good conversations in here. Interesting findings and theories. I also believe in canned animations. And the key with that is the fact that there must always be a balance. If one slider value is changed, another value has to adjust to compensate for it's increase/decrease. This is how it has always been with NCAA/Madden - and since the introduction of sliders, it has remained. So there is no surprise that the effectiveness of the tuner will be compensated by a rate of increase or decrease in animation speed/reaction. Ever wonder why when you increase a penalty slider like face-mask or roughing the passer...it prompts the animation to occur more often?

I also find it interesting that a gamechanger quickly dismisses any type of theory that isn't per described by EA's game plan. With great power, comes great responsibility. That color in a gamechanger's name is supposed to represent us as the community and our thoughts that go along with it, whether they are agreed upon or not.

We are supposed to align - side by side - with our thinking, and if it is to be thought otherwise - then theories need to be proved that supports dismissal - After all, to be a gamechanger do you not have to prove yourself in the first place?

Furthermore, to be a gamechanger do you really need to have a different color in your name? [Insert "A Few Good Men" quote here].

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »