Home

Dynasty Mode Heisman Race

This is a discussion on Dynasty Mode Heisman Race within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thumbs down Dynasty Mode Heisman Race

So before you bomb this thread it has not been covered yet from what I see.

Ok so I am playing my dynasty and my WR is one of the top two faves for the Heisman. Just so happens I am am playing his biggest competition in week 10. Game comes along and i totally shutdown the player who is a running back. He ends up with only 10 yards on 27 carries. So I sim to the next week expecting to see my WR who is a beast and has been starting since he was a freshman atop the leaderboard for the king of all trophies and guess who is still #1. That's not the worst part... with completely fabricated stats from his game against me!!!!!!!!!

They lost the game 30 to 10 and he has 2 TD's for crying out loud talk about B.S.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Wow now that's f'ed up
Old 08-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #3
Rookie

king8838's Arena

OVR: 2
Every NCAA Football game i have played does this. Me and My Buddy Created 99 overall players for fun on NCAA Football (lol). We were just messing around trying to see how many records we could break. So he made a RB and I Made a QB and he broke single season rushing records in almost all categories while my guy just ran options and pitched it to him. So the last two weeks of the season we had bye weeks while another running back that was 2nd in votes played two games. So we thought we had the heisman locked because we had double all of the 2nd place guys stats. So the presentation comes and the guy in 2nd wins. And they had like a 9-3 record while we were undefeated goin to the BCS Championship. I was heated and so was he

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Psalm 118:17 "I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the LORD has done."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »