Home

A Way To Make A.I QB's Better

This is a discussion on A Way To Make A.I QB's Better within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #17
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: A Way To Make A.I QB's Better

You can't make this edit outside of dynasty mode, can you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 08-05-2012, 12:26 PM   #18
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Today I'm testing the defenses reaction, for a source of stats you can simply go to teamrankings.com and find out the % of plays that where running or passing. Army for example ran 85% of the time so the run slider should be maxed out And the aggression low. Be sure to make sure that the same coach is coaching the team this year because Arizona ran Air Raid last yer but Rich Rodriguez now will be using his spread offense, so double check on that but like i said i will release Oregon and USC sliders today and next i will do Alabama and LSU.

Right now I'm finishing testing from last night the low aggression. The CPU still goes for it on fourth downs and their playbook opens up more. Will get back to you guys on that in about an hour.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #19
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
You can't make this edit outside of dynasty mode, can you?
Actually you can, go to the coaching central and i forgot which menu out of the four has it but one of them you can edit every coaches philosophy.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #20
Rookie

LA NOIR's Arena

OVR: 0

Cant wait for the sliders, a dynasty will not be wasted again. It feels cheap seeing LSU go 7-5 and Bama going 6-6 while i thrash threw anybody.

When i win it is because the CPU is dumb but when i lose it feels like they just cheated me. Hopefully these bring a happy medium.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA NOIR
Wow nice find, i haven't played this game in a few days simply because the A.I had no common sense. Matt Barkley is a 98 ovr yet he plays like a first year QB for Nevada. I adjusted the aggression to 50 and the bomb voyage began. Matt went 23/28 281 and 3 on mostly short throws with good YAC. Nice find, and if you can fix Oregon then you should get a reward because their quack attack is whack, and their QB is clueless and all they do is get stuffed on option plays. Most they ever scored on me was 17.
I beat Oregon last might with WSU 34-6 and WSU is only rated C+ overall while Oregon was rated A+..... Their first 5 drives ended 3 n out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2012, 01:02 PM   #22
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
I beat Oregon last might with WSU 34-6 and WSU is only rated C+ overall while Oregon was rated A+..... Their first 5 drives ended 3 n out.
Having a great test run with Oregon, their pretty much finished. Ken. Barner has 100 rushing on me in the 1st quarter. Very hard to stop them since they spread you out and their QB can scramble. After this game im going to post coaching sliders/game sliders.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

This thread is a work of something bigger than us all...

I just finished my second year in my AA dynsaty, bored as hell. Ready to trade it in towards Madden again. The only competition I got was the first half of rivalry games and the national championship. The CPU was playing terrible. I pulled away late in every game except with three scares in two years. Even with custom sliders, I couldn't get the CPU to play smart. Heisman setting is too cheap to tolerate.

Then upon stumbling on this thread, I changed the profiles of every coach in my league. Made aggressiveness no more than 50. Tested some new sliders, and I'll be damned there was a good game to be had after all.

Thanks man!
Old 08-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #24
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marginwalker12
This thread is a work of something bigger than us all...

I just finished my second year in my AA dynsaty, bored as hell. Ready to trade it in towards Madden again. The only competition I got was the first half of rivalry games and the national championship. The CPU was playing terrible. I pulled away late in every game except with three scares in two years. Even with custom sliders, I couldn't get the CPU to play smart. Heisman setting is too cheap to tolerate.

Then upon stumbling on this thread, I changed the profiles of every coach in my league. Made aggressiveness no more than 50. Tested some new sliders, and I'll be damned there was a good game to be had after all.

Thanks man!
Testing the defensive aggression as we speak so hopefully the defense can be better also.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »