Home

A Way To Make A.I QB's Better

This is a discussion on A Way To Make A.I QB's Better within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #57
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: A Way To Make A.I QB's Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
It definitely made the top 25 reasonable. Matt Barkley wins the Heisman every first year and USC goes undefeated. I'm making a thread right now, plugging in the coaching sliders for each team takes a while. I'm at Texas right now.

As for upsets there really were none, in my test dynasties i have seen Alabama,Oklahoma and USC go undefeated and those were the only teams i plugged my sliders into the game with including Oregon who lost 2 games each test.

O yeah LSU went 7-5, so yeah that needs some changing.
Not really......LSU QBs are terrible this year. And from my experience with the game, if your QB is terrible, then the team is going to suffer if it is controlled by the CPU.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:05 PM   #58
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

I know i keep promising dates of release but this is taking longer than i expected. I'm done with the offensive sliders if it makes you guys happy but taking a break for an hour or two then will start on the defensive side. I have been going hard on these for 3 days, i am spent right now. So Haagen-dazs+Movie then sliders lol.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:07 PM   #59
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Not really......LSU QBs are terrible this year. And from my experience with the game, if your QB is terrible, then the team is going to suffer if it is controlled by the CPU.
Sad but true, but 7-5 for the top ranked team in the coaches poll is a bit harsh.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:35 PM   #60
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

The only question I have is does the defensive slider work the same as offense? What I mean is for example...Georgia Tech runs option and their offensive slider is set to 25/75 run/pass which makes it look backwards.

So, for defense if I want to put the slider on conservative, would it be the same as offense...25/75 Aggressive/Conservative?
Old 08-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #61
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
I know i keep promising dates of release but this is taking longer than i expected. I'm done with the offensive sliders if it makes you guys happy but taking a break for an hour or two then will start on the defensive side. I have been going hard on these for 3 days, i am spent right now. So Haagen-dazs+Movie then sliders lol.
Take your time man. I just had a great defensive game as Michigan versus hOSU. These changes make a huge difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #62
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

This along with Matt10's Heisman sliders I had the best game I've played in years. Ended up losing 16-14 to Minn (me PSU) on the final play of the game I was driving to set up a filed goal. Threw a pick at the 20 yard line with 30 seconds left. Heart broken, I smiled the entire time during the post game thoughts. Great work!!!

Edit: One thing I failed to mention was that Minn QB gashed me over and over on QB read plays.

Two things that bothered me were the CPU attempted 2 fgs of 56 yards and missed both and I ended up with 7 sacks, 5 coming over QB scrambles.

Other than that, great work.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -

Last edited by DirtyJerz32; 08-06-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:05 AM   #63
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
The only question I have is does the defensive slider work the same as offense? What I mean is for example...Georgia Tech runs option and their offensive slider is set to 25/75 run/pass which makes it look backwards.

So, for defense if I want to put the slider on conservative, would it be the same as offense...25/75 Aggressive/Conservative?
The lower the slider the more conservative, the higher the slider for offense the more passes.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:09 AM   #64
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

Im playing on default Heisman and the Crimson tide defense is ridiculous. For bad defensive teams im going to up the aggression because with the aggression lower, the defense is simply better. Sliders are going to be typed up after i test how the worst defense in the nation last year plays with a high aggression.

The latest i will have these up is tomorrow morning but Im pushing for a late night release. Really impressed by Bama's defense, Im using Michigan and it seems with low aggression they just sit and wait for anything you throw or run.

Last edited by The ArkanSaw; 08-06-2012 at 12:11 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »