Home

A Way To Make A.I QB's Better

This is a discussion on A Way To Make A.I QB's Better within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2012, 12:32 AM   #65
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: A Way To Make A.I QB's Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Im playing on default Heisman and the Crimson tide defense is ridiculous. For bad defensive teams im going to up the aggression because with the aggression lower, the defense is simply better. Sliders are going to be typed up after i test how the worst defense in the nation last year plays with a high aggression.

The latest i will have these up is tomorrow morning but Im pushing for a late night release. Really impressed by Bama's defense, Im using Michigan and it seems with low aggression they just sit and wait for anything you throw or run.
I don't know about that. Just let the ratings weed out the bad teams. Because if they do just sit back and wait, their ratings are so much lower that they won't be able to react fast enough to stop a play anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 12:38 AM   #66
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I don't know about that. Just let the ratings weed out the bad teams. Because if they do just sit back and wait, their ratings are so much lower that they won't be able to react fast enough to stop a play anyway.
Yeah your totally right, If they suck then it wont matter how much slider tweaking you do they just wont have the talent. I did this to Kansas and i still carved them so i guess only decent-top heavy teams can benefit.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:46 AM   #67
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

Last test before input, Im going to literaly watch an Alabama game whole and count how many Blitzes i see, then count how many i see in a game. I know its nerdy but somebody has to do it.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:55 AM   #68
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

Wow, delayed these so long when the obvious aggression slider was right in my face. SACK TOTALS!!!!

There is no way that the #1 sacking team was not aggressive because there is no 3-lineman rush or 4-lineman rush in the world that can generate a high sack total by themselves. Obviously more sacks means more rushers, these are going to be easy to complete. Definitely will finish these within an hour, Thanks Skillz because my aggression approach was shaky at best.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:59 AM   #69
MVP

OVR: 18

Is your EA Locker same as your name?
Old 08-06-2012, 01:00 AM   #70
Pro

OVR: 0
Looking forward to these greatly There a big help in coach mode which is all I play.Thanks for all your work bro.
Warriors
Sharks
Old 08-06-2012, 01:03 AM   #71
Rookie

LA NOIR's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Wow, delayed these so long when the obvious aggression slider was right in my face. SACK TOTALS!!!!

There is no way that the #1 sacking team was not aggressive because there is no 3-lineman rush or 4-lineman rush in the world that can generate a high sack total by themselves. Obviously more sacks means more rushers, these are going to be easy to complete. Definitely will finish these within an hour, Thanks Skillz because my aggression approach was shaky at best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 01:11 AM   #72
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA NOIR
Lol nice GIF.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »