Home

Ps3 recruiting only od (long term)

This is a discussion on Ps3 recruiting only od (long term) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
Rookie

jaylu0204's Arena

OVR: 8
Ps3 recruiting only od (long term)

One of the things I've always enjoyed is recruiting. In the past, I've always had a Dynasty that I would recruit and then just sim every game. I've decided to start an OD and it will be nothing but recruiting. No users will play any games, except bowl games. It will have a 24-hour deadline for every week... if you don't get your recruiting in, I will advance unless you've contacted me. If everyone gets it in early, we can advance early. Coaching Carousel will be on and there will be no restrictions on what jobs you can take following the first season. If the head coach of a 6-star school retires and you're offered the job, then by all means accept.

No one can join mid-season... only after each season's coaching carousel and only taking a 1-star job. Whether it's Year 1 or Year 7, we're all going to start out as 1-star created coordinators.

I'm going to be a stickler on the 24-hour advance. There could be times when we need to extend it by a few hours, but those instances should be rare. I'll also be tough on the games. No user games are to be played w/ the exception of Bowl Games and/or Conference Championship games. That's it.

This dynasty is for anyone who really enjoys recruiting. I like the recruiting in '13 and think this would be a perfect time to play in a dynasty like this.

Here are some more details:
Recruiting Difficulty: Heisman
Coaching Contracts: On
Starting Job: 1-Star Coordinator
Created Coaches Only
No Custom Conference

Drop your PSN if you want to join. We'll go as soon as we have 10-12 teams.

1. jaylu0204 - OC - Louisiana Tech

Last edited by jaylu0204; 08-05-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #2
Rookie

jaylu0204's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Ps3 recruiting only od (long term)

No recruiting gurus out there?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »