Home

THINGS YOU STILL FIND IN NCAA (PLEASE READ)

This is a discussion on THINGS YOU STILL FIND IN NCAA (PLEASE READ) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
THINGS YOU STILL FIND IN NCAA (PLEASE READ)

Well in this thread i'm about to list all the most pitiful stuff that really ruins this game every year and EA once again fails to fix this when it comes to college football but always have Madden right and ready to go.

Depth Charts:
-Why are people able to put WR's at Kicker still on kickoff's??? Why not have the depth chart limited so you can put other players into those type of positions so some of us players who don't get mad and play the game straight up have to deal with low life people who have to come out and do that type of stuff. Things like this and few other things on college are one of the main reasons why this game just feel like yall rushed it just to get it out there but make Madden all perfect with no glitches. Yall did great job with last years madden, but college always have the problems everytime!

Glitches:
-People on this game still know how to disconnect from the game and receive no lost. Some guy literally had me score on purpose and he knee'd the ball and then disconnected and I couldn't hit continue vs cpu or none of that. I know there's a way yall can find out how to get people to receive losses for everytime they even attempt to do a glitch like leavin off to dashboard etc.. Madden you would receive the win soon as the person disconnects it was no questions asked on that.

Nano Blitzes
-A.I still dum enough not to pick up blitzes still this is ashame really. That this glitch still goes on and cant find a way to fix it. The constant shifting in the Nickel 1-5-5 defence. I mean I see yall tried to add a delay to the shifting but it wasn't good enough. They still get in untouched, and most people know how to play against it now by doing curl routes which just about beats every man-to-man doesn't matter what team, and also doing "out routes" which beats your corners everytime on this game. Almost a 100% guarantee the CB will get burned on the play.

Glitch Plays:
-Well this wasn't no secret and I think yall patched it up already but yall should have been patched up the "Jet Sweep" glitch. I mean plain as day the same play that was used on the last college as a glitch exist on the new college?? its like yall just copied everything over to this game and changed gameplay and focused more on the dynasty and not online. Read-Option play had the QB open to run up the field untouched everytime and you had to always look out for people using that play and it's crazy when MAJORITY of college players cant play straight anymore cause these things been used on them so they go and do it themselves. (SAME WITH WR AT K position)

RANKED MATCHES:
WHY IS IT THAT MADDEN IS THE ONLY GAME THAT HAS QUICK MATCHES TO BE RANKED? yall should of did same with COLLEGE..People in the lobbies are afraid to play because they so scared of losing there level due to how yall setup the system this year, it's ridiculous really. Everybody rather play scrubs then someone tough cause they stay afraid of what the person will do such as glitches...or they just dont want to lose there rank or mess up there record. Making them GO TO A QUICK MATCH would be better. Yeah they might leave but all you would have to do is HIDE THERE RECORD and just show the DNF. LIKE MADDEN. smh(shake my head) CANT EVEN HARDLY USER PICK as well as last one. It's like you got to rapidly hit Y or triangle whichever system to actually make your guy go up for the catch cause if you press it once they wont jump majority of the time.

Final words:
-Really I don't care about whoever else reads this thread, my main focus is to hopefully catch EA's eye to come harder on the next college and not be LAZY. Fix these GLITCHES, and make the game more like MADDEN and not the same college every year. This game is a shame, it's like you have to stick to dynasty to actually enjoy the game without any bull crap to deal with from these guys who take the game way to seriously. MAKE THEM GO TO QUICK MATCHES to get rank and get there record up and hide the records so people dont back out when they see a good record. Well I think I said most of what pissed me off about this lame game, College always starts off fun in the beginning but as a month or week kick in thats when it turns into a glitch fest. Madden been good for 2 straight years but College always have the problems. Sad to said but even 2k would of done better with that honestly, there football was more realistic anyway. Example: All pro-football, the way the players moved on the game was realistic and not stiff, the break tackles were unreal but he game itsself from blocking, how it runs, defence was all perfect. Last but not least every QB on the game sadly breaks tackles like there TIM TEBOW running out the backfield. It's like the hitstick is pointless against them unless its from the side or something.

Well i'm done now and definitely getting rid of this stupid game, COME HARDER EA is that so much to ask. Got madden all perfect and updated daily but college get no love at all. That's why everyone always switches over to madden and the people who stay on college either people who play dynasty 24/7 or just don't care much for the lack of change the game has and still rather put up with it. That's it i'm out, nobody has to reply to this thread about being against what im saying or with what im saying cause im never come back to this after this post. I'm out later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
Rookie

T U R N E Rx901's Arena

Re: THINGS YOU STILL FIND IN NCAA (PLEASE READ)

To catch EA's eye, you need to care about who reads this thread.

Still, this game is just as broken as last year. More so, actually.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:14 PM   #3
Rookie

You right I totally agree, like I said it's like the copied the game over didn't care about the problems and just changed the gameplay and did all the stuff to the dynasty and thats it.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #4
Rookie

mnAD28's Arena

Haha, Madden? Perfect? Hahahahahaha, you're funny man. I understand this game should play better out of the box so online players can still have a fun game, but dynasty is actually great because you CAN tweak the gameplay to make this game a great game. I'm having a blast with authentic's slider set on Heisman. I don't see all of these "glitches" you refer to. Out routes are not 100%, CPU picks up blitzes, and so on. You should change your title to "EA, fix online matches."
Old 08-06-2012, 09:17 PM   #5
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabre_
Well in this thread i'm about to list all the most pitiful stuff that really ruins this game every year and EA once again fails to fix this when it comes to college football but always have Madden right and ready to go.

Depth Charts:
-Why are people able to put WR's at Kicker still on kickoff's??? Why not have the depth chart limited so you can put other players into those type of positions so some of us players who don't get mad and play the game straight up have to deal with low life people who have to come out and do that type of stuff. Things like this and few other things on college are one of the main reasons why this game just feel like yall rushed it just to get it out there but make Madden all perfect with no glitches. Yall did great job with last years madden, but college always have the problems everytime!

Glitches:
-People on this game still know how to disconnect from the game and receive no lost. Some guy literally had me score on purpose and he knee'd the ball and then disconnected and I couldn't hit continue vs cpu or none of that. I know there's a way yall can find out how to get people to receive losses for everytime they even attempt to do a glitch like leavin off to dashboard etc.. Madden you would receive the win soon as the person disconnects it was no questions asked on that.

Nano Blitzes
-A.I still dum enough not to pick up blitzes still this is ashame really. That this glitch still goes on and cant find a way to fix it. The constant shifting in the Nickel 1-5-5 defence. I mean I see yall tried to add a delay to the shifting but it wasn't good enough. They still get in untouched, and most people know how to play against it now by doing curl routes which just about beats every man-to-man doesn't matter what team, and also doing "out routes" which beats your corners everytime on this game. Almost a 100% guarantee the CB will get burned on the play.

Glitch Plays:
-Well this wasn't no secret and I think yall patched it up already but yall should have been patched up the "Jet Sweep" glitch. I mean plain as day the same play that was used on the last college as a glitch exist on the new college?? its like yall just copied everything over to this game and changed gameplay and focused more on the dynasty and not online. Read-Option play had the QB open to run up the field untouched everytime and you had to always look out for people using that play and it's crazy when MAJORITY of college players cant play straight anymore cause these things been used on them so they go and do it themselves. (SAME WITH WR AT K position)

RANKED MATCHES:
WHY IS IT THAT MADDEN IS THE ONLY GAME THAT HAS QUICK MATCHES TO BE RANKED? yall should of did same with COLLEGE..People in the lobbies are afraid to play because they so scared of losing there level due to how yall setup the system this year, it's ridiculous really. Everybody rather play scrubs then someone tough cause they stay afraid of what the person will do such as glitches...or they just dont want to lose there rank or mess up there record. Making them GO TO A QUICK MATCH would be better. Yeah they might leave but all you would have to do is HIDE THERE RECORD and just show the DNF. LIKE MADDEN. smh(shake my head) CANT EVEN HARDLY USER PICK as well as last one. It's like you got to rapidly hit Y or triangle whichever system to actually make your guy go up for the catch cause if you press it once they wont jump majority of the time.

Final words:
-Really I don't care about whoever else reads this thread, my main focus is to hopefully catch EA's eye to come harder on the next college and not be LAZY. Fix these GLITCHES, and make the game more like MADDEN and not the same college every year. This game is a shame, it's like you have to stick to dynasty to actually enjoy the game without any bull crap to deal with from these guys who take the game way to seriously. MAKE THEM GO TO QUICK MATCHES to get rank and get there record up and hide the records so people dont back out when they see a good record. Well I think I said most of what pissed me off about this lame game, College always starts off fun in the beginning but as a month or week kick in thats when it turns into a glitch fest. Madden been good for 2 straight years but College always have the problems. Sad to said but even 2k would of done better with that honestly, there football was more realistic anyway. Example: All pro-football, the way the players moved on the game was realistic and not stiff, the break tackles were unreal but he game itsself from blocking, how it runs, defence was all perfect. Last but not least every QB on the game sadly breaks tackles like there TIM TEBOW running out the backfield. It's like the hitstick is pointless against them unless its from the side or something.

Well i'm done now and definitely getting rid of this stupid game, COME HARDER EA is that so much to ask. Got madden all perfect and updated daily but college get no love at all. That's why everyone always switches over to madden and the people who stay on college either people who play dynasty 24/7 or just don't care much for the lack of change the game has and still rather put up with it. That's it i'm out, nobody has to reply to this thread about being against what im saying or with what im saying cause im never come back to this after this post. I'm out later.
You made an error in this post when you wrote "that really ruins this game every year." Instead you should've written "that really ruins this game every year for those of us that play ranked games."

I only play in an OD with people that I trust and in my offline dynasty and not only have I not been bothered by any of the things you mentioned, but I've never even seen any or them or heard of some of them (IE. putting a WR @ kicker or glitched jet sweep play).
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

Last edited by jello1717; 08-06-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #6
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
You made an error in this post when you wrote "that really ruins this game every year." Instead you should've written "that really ruins this game every year for those of us that play ranked games."

I only play in an OD with people that I trust and in my offline dynasty and not only have I not been bothered by any of the things you mentioned, but I've never even seen any or them or heard of some of them (IE. putting a WR @ kicker or glitched jet sweep play).

Agreed, clearly he's a 100% online ranked player and his entire perception revolves around that set of issues. I only play offline dynasty so my set is COMPLETELY different. But there certainly are a number of issues surviving every year without being addressed, from many sliders that do little, to certain penalties never being called, boring special teams, player attributes meaning little to nothing to gameplay for most positions (how often can't your 99 SPD, 99 ACC WR beat a 75 SPD, 75 ACC DB on a streak?).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »