Home

NCAA Football 14 Sideline Reporter - Jemele Hill, Shannon Spake or Shelley Smith?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Sideline Reporter - Jemele Hill, Shannon Spake or Shelley Smith? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 14 Sideline Reporter - Jemele Hill, Shannon Spake or Shelley Smith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Those that don't understand the Jemele Hill hate it's very easy to see why people hate her, just do a google search or check her wikipedia page and see the controversy she's caused. She turns all of her articles and arguments into something racial and if you don't think this is true you just aren't paying attention.

It'd take me too long to fully explain the Jemele Hill hate so simply google it and you'll have more than enough material to take up your time.

I don't need to Google Jemele Hill. I watch ESPN regularly and know who she is. I still don't think she's a racist. I think people who throw the racist label out there probably don't know what it really means. For the record, not that it matters though, but I'm a white dude sitting in his suburban living room typing this.

rac·ist  [rey-sist]
noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others.

rac·ism   [rey-siz-uhm]
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2012, 05:53 PM   #106
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Ok I'm closing this... This is not a discussion to have on OS
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »