Home

Big Sky Dynasty

This is a discussion on Big Sky Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2012, 12:27 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Big Sky Dynasty

There was a great recruiting rule I saw somewhere on this forum where you cannot recruit more than one star above what your school is rated. This makes perfect sense because how many three star players does Weber State sign? There could be incentive though and you could be allowed to recruit players two stars above your school based on how many wins you have. For instance, four wins and you can go after four three star players with your one star team. Just a suggestion.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake.eyes1986
Sweet deal. I'm down to participate. PS3 also.

I like that recruiting rule.

Teams to replace: Akron, Kent St, FAU, FIU, UAB, Memphis, Texas St, UTSA, UMass, Buffalo, WKU, North Texas. Then move Idaho, NM St, and La Tech to the Sun Belt. SJSU and Utah St to the MWC. I would like to keep the conference at 12.
whats your first and second choice in team? im leaning towards NAU and have a friend wants to be either montana or msu.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:18 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregisawesome13
whats your first and second choice in team? im leaning towards NAU and have a friend wants to be either montana or msu.
Southern Utah if you are keeping them in the dynasty. Second choice would be North Dakota FIGTHING SIOUX.

Have you found a good Idaho St team on teambuilder yet? I know nobody has created them in the FCS teambuilder thread yet. By the way, I would use the teams that have been created in that thread.

What difficulty are we using?
Old 08-08-2012, 07:31 PM   #20
MVP

cyclone2426's Arena

OVR: 30

I'm not one for online, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on this, think I might start an offline Big Sky dynasty. I wanna use the teams in the FCS thread so bad but most, if not all, of the teams uniforms are off (even within the limitations of teambuilder).

Facebook - Custom Sports Covers
Old 08-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone2426
I'm not one for online, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on this, think I might start an offline Big Sky dynasty. I wanna use the teams in the FCS thread so bad but most, if not all, of the teams uniforms are off (even within the limitations of teambuilder).
Even though they are off, they are close enough for me. The ratings and everything else make up for it. Very well done, and far better than any other FCS teams that are out there from what I've seen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #22
MVP

cyclone2426's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerPower9495
Even though they are off, they are close enough for me. The ratings and everything else make up for it. Very well done, and far better than any other FCS teams that are out there from what I've seen.
Yeah I'm just gonna make my own with the same rosters, I'm OCD when it comes to colors/logos/jerseys. I mean dont get me wrong I applaud them for all they've done with the rosters and ratings, and maybe the unis just arent high on there priorities. Maybe next year I can collab with some of the guys, they do rosters and stuff and I'll do the unis and visual stuff.

Facebook - Custom Sports Covers
Old 08-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #23
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

When you do change teams you dont want to just randomly substitute them in, because otherwise they might not end up with rivals in the conference and end up with random rivals across country. I have done extensive 'research' in changing teams that would help you a bit when subbing them in. I might also be interested if I feel I have the time. What levels are you going to play on. I would really be interested in only Montana since that is my wife's favorite team though.

let me know if you want some suggestions as to who to substitute.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 08-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #24
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake.eyes1986
Sweet deal. I'm down to participate. PS3 also.

I like that recruiting rule.

Teams to replace: Akron, Kent St, FAU, FIU, UAB, Memphis, Texas St, UTSA, UMass, Buffalo, WKU, North Texas. Then move Idaho, NM St, and La Tech to the Sun Belt. SJSU and Utah St to the MWC. I would like to keep the conference at 12.
These would not be good teams to replace...replacing WKU without replacing MTSU would give one of them a rival of MTSU.

Replacing Memphis would give random midwestern rivals...also UAB...they dont remain rivals, I tried last night.

Replacing North Texas would give some odd rivals as well.

Replacing UMass would put either UConn or BC as a rival...replacing Buffalo would put Syracuse or Temple as a rival
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »