Home

Two-QB Systems

This is a discussion on Two-QB Systems within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2012, 01:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Icon5 Two-QB Systems

I was wondering if anybody has any luck playing an AD-style Dynasty (simming most/all games) and getting your CPU coach to use both QBs. I have a 99 rated Pocket Passer and a 97 rated Scrambler, and I have formation subs for both QBs, with the formations split about half and half (the Pocket Passer starts). I'd like to get my Scrambler some plays because I'm sure he'd do well, but it seems the simmed games don't register formation subs . Does anybody know how to remedy this?

I fear the only way to fix this may be to change the auto-subs, and I do not want that.

Last edited by jhunt26; 08-08-2012 at 01:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2012, 01:35 AM   #2
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Two-QB Systems

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhunt26
I was wondering if anybody has any luck playing an AD-style Dynasty (simming most/all games) and getting your CPU coach to use both QBs. I have a 99 rated Pocket Passer and a 97 rated Scrambler, and I have formation subs for both QBs, with the formations split about half and half (the Pocket Passer starts). I'd like to get my Scrambler some plays because I'm sure he'd do well, but it seems the simmed games don't register formation subs . Does anybody know how to remedy this?

I fear the only way to fix this may be to change the auto-subs, and I do not want that.
Go to edit coach and raise your coaches sub frequency up on offense. If that doesn't work i don't know what will.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Unfortunately, that seems to be the only solution. I wish the CPU just heeded to the formation subs and played your playbook how it should be played, rather than doing what it pleases. If anyone else has any better ideas, they would be much appreciated. It just sucks that I have to play every game in order for this system to work
Old 08-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhunt26
Unfortunately, that seems to be the only solution. I wish the CPU just heeded to the formation subs and played your playbook how it should be played, rather than doing what it pleases. If anyone else has any better ideas, they would be much appreciated. It just sucks that I have to play every game in order for this system to work

For it to work, you will have to play every game. EA hasn't implemented a sub system in simming that works for any position well, but for QBs they will only sub in blowouts and for injuries.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:25 PM   #5
Rookie

renegade28's Arena

OVR: 2

Possibly you could use supersim and sub them in and out yourself?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »