Home

OS Fact or Fiction: NCAA Football 13 Edition

This is a discussion on OS Fact or Fiction: NCAA Football 13 Edition within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2012, 08:08 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: OS Fact or Fiction: NCAA Football 13 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
I don't think this was 12.5 at all. Updates are small, but majorly noticable.
I agree. I find it funny people choose to skip this year when this year, in my eyes, got much more compared to the previous years. 12 was terrible and 13, while far from perfect, is much better even though it still has its problems. I'm enjoying this year's NCAA far more than I have in a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Article
There are two questions here: one is fact, the other is fiction. The updates are terrible. I hate them. They are living proof that sports games are scripted. I've started a handful of dynasties and have yet to see any other outcome to the UW-LSU game other than a 31-14 Huskie win. But, on the other hand, the idea is fantastic. But let's be honest, what's the point of taking an innovative idea and poorly executing it?
This. Honestly one of the few problems I have with this game is the studio updates. As the guy answered, they are terrible and repetitive. I so wish I could turn them off and I whole heatedly agree with this statement.

I'm far from a presentation guy though. I find everything before and after the game to be a waste of time. I'm mashing A from the get go cause I don't have time to sit though the same things every time I play a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2012, 03:55 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 13
Will passing EVER be mapped to the stick? Maybe I am in the minority on this one but I think it would make it harder to be accurate.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:57 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: OS Fact or Fiction: NCAA Football 13 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by balcobomber25
THE COMMENTARY HAS WORN OUT ITS WELCOME

FACT - There is only so much you can do with Herbstreit and Nessler. The commentary isnt as bad as Madden was but there is just nothing new, its the same recycled lines from years past. The problem is with a game this big and with this many teams you need more than two guys calling the games. They dont even have to be real life broadcasters, bring in some voice actors and create broadcast teams maybe one for each conference. They would have the disk space if they dumped gimmick modes like Mascot Mashup, one button mode and even Heisman mode which gets old after two games.
Totally agree with this...sometimes I just want to turn off the commentary and pump the crowd noise. Not only is it poor commentary, a lot of the times they say the WRONG stuff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »