Home

Five Ways to Enjoy NCAA 13's Dynasty Mode: #5 Mix it Up

This is a discussion on Five Ways to Enjoy NCAA 13's Dynasty Mode: #5 Mix it Up within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2012, 01:40 AM   #9
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Five Ways to Enjoy NCAA 13's Dynasty Mode: #5 Mix it Up

I'm in my 8th season without a single freeze. How? I don't use the little extras that create freezes, like, well, custom conferences, Teambuilder, etc.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:25 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
only thing i had to do was new playbook. more spread and less power run.very fun and still a beast.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #11
Rookie

TheDeuce's Arena

OVR: 3
I usually try to keep things fresh by coaching at a program that isn't that great with loads of uniform options (Maryland is a great example). Makes the big games feel different when you break out that bizarre state flag head gear for Clemson or Virginia Tech.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2012, 10:16 PM   #12
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Five Ways to Enjoy NCAA 13's Dynasty Mode: #5 Mix it Up

Usually I play with K-State or KU. But this year I decided to do something different.

I decided to play as Oregon, for a few reasons:

1) They have a billion jersey options.

2) I've never really used a Spread offense like Oregon's in an NCAA game for an extended period of time.

Also, in the past I really haven't had much of a challenge with the NCAA games. I usually blow out opponents and it gets stale after awhile. I never jumped to Heisman because it always felt cheap.

Not this year.

I have the perfect Heisman sliders for myself and I decided to make my conference a Super-Duper conference.

Nothing but ranked teams to start the season or powerhouse programs. Each week is a test, as I'm usually playing either a highly ranked opponent, a rival or a team that's rated in the 90s across the board. I also kick teams out if they have a poor season, sort of like the promotion/relegation idea, but a lazy version of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »