Home

NCAA Football 13 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2012, 10:40 AM   #33
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Guys we just got the patch two weeks early. Calm down. We werent getting uniforms till next month either way. And if u read the patch post it says it will be next month. Like it always was.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:40 AM   #34
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson16NCSU
I've backed EA since the release, but to release the uniform store with zero uniforms is ridiculous. All uniforms that have been released should be available especially Mizzou, Rutgers, Arkansas, A&M, Utah State, Miss State, and Vanderbilt. Plus we've already seen them use gameplay where the A&M uniforms were used so its not as if they're not done. Releasing a uniform store and then making people wait almost three weeks before you release any uniforms is crazy. Thats as if a store opened up and told their customers "Oh the product won't be available til next month."
Yeah as far as im concerned the store menu alone is a waste of approximately .30 MB of space if its going to be unused for 3 weeks. What was the point?

I have a better analogy, its like releasing a game with no item shop then putting the item shop menu there but still not having any items.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:42 AM   #35
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

http://www.easports.com/ncaa-footbal...update-details

In addition, you will see a "Uniform Store" added to the menu. In the past, we have had a cut off of mid-April for uniform submissions from schools in order to get them onto our disc in time. Sometimes those came in after the deadline and we would have to wait until the following year in order to get those default uniforms in. The "Uniform Store" will allow us to give you updated uniforms during the season. If it's an update to a team's default uniform, you will get those uniforms at no additional charge, via download in the store if and when available. The first uniforms will be available in the store beginning next month.

Some of you guys need to read the entire article. Jus sayin...

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2012, 10:42 AM   #36
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyo60
@ArkanSaw have you had random Pointing from the QB? I've had Klien come to the line and starting pointing without me doing anything which is triggering the WRs acting as if they dont hear.

lol hey I'm all for QB pointing things out and added noise. Just not used to it and will say well done if that was what they were going for.

YES! That too. I had about 2 delay of games because i could not snap the ball in time because my QB was in Peyton Manning mode.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #37
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32

In addition, you will see a "Uniform Store" added to the menu. In the past, we have had a cut off of mid-April for uniform submissions from schools in order to get them onto our disc in time. Sometimes those came in after the deadline and we would have to wait until the following year in order to get those default uniforms in. The "Uniform Store" will allow us to give you updated uniforms during the season. If it's an update to a team's default uniform, you will get those uniforms at no additional charge, via download in the store if and when available. The first uniforms will be available in the store beginning next month.

I think most have read the article and that in no way changes the point that is being made
Old 08-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #38
Rookie

THE YAMA's Arena

OVR: 10
Extremely happy about fixing the promises glitch.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:47 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32

As should you. Read the date of that particular article.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:50 AM   #40
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Are Safeties deep zones fix it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »