Home

NCAA '12 or '13?

This is a discussion on NCAA '12 or '13? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2012, 04:28 PM   #9
Rookie

riggs6taters's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA '12 or '13?

Yea go with 13 bro, it's an udpate over 12 for sure even if it does feel NCAA 12.5 some of the time.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #10
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

OVR: 0

I've had every NCAA since '99 and 13 is the 1st one since I think '06 where I've played more than 1 season.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:24 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Interesting to hear everyone's thoughts.

I still have '12 and have debated upgrading to '13. The main issues I was concerned with '12 were the following:
-Difficult to run the option out of SG
-Defenders would "blitz" when they read run (including PA), as opposed to read and reacting and maintaining gap discipline.
-Defense crowding the LOS showing cover 0 in situations they should never (e.g., 1st and 10 at midfield). Tho this was significantly improved in '12.
-Recruits ranks' almost always match their overall rating. For example 5 stars are never bust, and 1 star players always suck. There really should be more variability.

I've played the demo and I like the new passing system along with some of the other changes. I assume the custom conferences/playbooks are still in '13. Anyways would love to hear everyone's thoughts. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2012, 03:12 AM   #12
Pro

majesty95's Arena

OVR: 18

I'm different than a lot of people. I'm more frustrated with this game than I was with the final version of '12. I love the recruiting but the gameplay get's met so frustrated. I'm still winning but some of the gameplay snafu's are harder to handle for me than on '12.

Twitter - Twitch - Facebook - Website

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »