Home

Five Ways to Enjoy NCAA 13's Dynasty Mode: #4 Start Over

This is a discussion on Five Ways to Enjoy NCAA 13's Dynasty Mode: #4 Start Over within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2012, 01:13 AM   #17
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Five Ways to Enjoy NCAA 13's Dynasty Mode: #4 Start Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdavidtaylor1989
Did they fix the "bug" where it allows one to export your draft class? If not, then forget any other updates. I only play these suck a** EA football games because I can export draft class from one game to the next. I am ready to play other football games now. I will even play an NFL Fever title now.
Seriously? I mean really? The draft class exports always turned out ****ty anyway. Get over yourself buddy. This new Madden is gonna be good. And if you don't want to buy it, no skin off EA's back. Pretty sure your 45-60 dollars isn't gonna mean **** to them.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:15 AM   #18
Pro

HadlerT's Arena

OVR: 25
I've done numerous dynasties, waiting for the final roster for 360.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:01 AM   #19
Rookie

Foots's Arena

Re: Five Ways to Enjoy NCAA 13's Dynasty Mode: #4 Start Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I thought about starting over with a Baylor dynasty. I played four years as Baylor's OC and was hired to be head coach at LSU, I am on year two.. I just don't think I can start over.
I can't stand wasting all the recruiting work I've done.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:16 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Seriously? I mean really? The draft class exports always turned out ****ty anyway. Get over yourself buddy. This new Madden is gonna be good. And if you don't want to buy it, no skin off EA's back. Pretty sure your 45-60 dollars isn't gonna mean **** to them.
Well have fun saying that dumb these idiotic statements every year " This new Madden is gonna be good. And if you don't want to buy it, no skin off EA's back. Pretty sure your 45-60 dollars isn't gonna mean **** to them.' I mean who in their right mind wants to play the EXACT same MADDEN GAME EVERY YEAR. You can continue to be STUPID and buy the same game year in and year out but I'd rather wait until EA lose the rights to the NFL license even if it does not happen. Have a nice BORING EA game experience. I am going to try and get some money back from this ridiculous robotic NCAA football game.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:10 AM   #21
MVP

Yea, the game played drastically different for me. I'm thinking I have to adjust sliders to gel with the 2nd title update. I'm using Akron at the moment and jumped out to a 14 rip lead over Central Michigan in the first quarter whereas before the patch I struggled to score.

Akron is rated all Ds while Central is all Cs. Now with those team overalls it is VERY possible for me to get a lead like that I do understand BUT Central IS rated higher (yeah not by much but still), so I kind of expected it to be more of a struggle like it was BEFORE the 2nd title update. It was much easier for me to score (I'm playing on heisman/slow speed/25 speed threshold/ by the way) so something has definitely changed with my slider set. I'm trying to pinpoint what it is.

So yeah, I guess point being, I'm going to go ahead and start over from scratch and tweak my sliders. Only thing thats going to be a pain in the butt is editing EVERY SINGLE teams uniforms again. Damn.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2012, 07:26 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1
not first ime i started year over and over. new update came out and i start over again when they fix game but game not fised yet, somethangs still not workng yet. but still lic play witht the army team. fun to prop them up in like 10 years or something. best game this year besides battlefields3. imo
Old 08-16-2012, 07:49 AM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOOGLE DOT COM
not first ime i started year over and over. new update came out and i start over again when they fix game but game not fised yet, somethangs still not workng yet. but still lic play witht the army team. fun to prop them up in like 10 years or something. best game this year besides battlefields3. imo
Seriously???? I play sports games for the gameplay, and the gameplay in NCAA football is still robotic like always. I am not one of those guys who plays a game 24/7. Playing video games is not a career for me. I still believe NFL 2K5 is STILL the best football game that has been released. My opinion though.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:53 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdavidtaylor1989
Seriously???? I play sports games for the gameplay, and the gameplay in NCAA football is still robotic like always. I am not one of those guys who plays a game 24/7. Playing video games is not a career for me. I still believe NFL 2K5 is STILL the best football game that has been released. My opinion though.
Agreed. Unfortunately, this is the'latest and greatest'. I'll take what i can get. Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »