Home

CPU doesnt go aggressive zone on varsity

This is a discussion on CPU doesnt go aggressive zone on varsity within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2012, 12:35 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: CPU doesnt go aggressive zone on varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Great find. i did some testing and also played the game with User 0 cpu 100 and i lost on an even game.
Sliders need to be tweaked though. My OL fall in their asses on every down.

If QB acc were more effective i`m sure that everyone could be playing in this level. Even though, i think we can make varsity challenging and realistic. Anyone doing some sliders for this level?
Yep, check mine out. Actually they are community sliders, I need all the testing help I can get. I have what I feel is a pretty decent base, just need to help the AI offense out a little more.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #18
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Yep, check mine out. Actually they are community sliders, I need all the testing help I can get. I have what I feel is a pretty decent base, just need to help the AI offense out a little more.
Good, i`ll play a few games and let you know my outcome.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:13 PM   #19
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

CPU will switch to Aggressive even on Varsity. Just scored 3 TDs on long passes where the safeties started chasing the underneath routes in a Pitt Coach Mode dynasty. Opponent was VT. I switched after the third TD (which was in the 4th) and saw that the CPU did in fact have zone coverage at Aggressive. CPU pass coverage is at 70 I believe. None of them were 4 Verts, either.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
CPU will switch to Aggressive even on Varsity. Just scored 3 TDs on long passes where the safeties started chasing the underneath routes in a Pitt Coach Mode dynasty. Opponent was VT. I switched after the third TD (which was in the 4th) and saw that the CPU did in fact have zone coverage at Aggressive. CPU pass coverage is at 70 I believe. None of them were 4 Verts, either.
That sucks and may end NCAA 13 for me unless the can change this
Warriors
Sharks
Old 08-20-2012, 05:23 PM   #21
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamikb2001
That sucks and may end NCAA 13 for me unless the can change this
Yeah I played a couple of games on Varsity before this one and didn't notice it at all, then in this game every passing play I called in the second half that featured a deep route resulted in 6. I'm done outside of my two ODs. At least those leagues I can play some Human opponents to balance things out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
Yeah I played a couple of games on Varsity before this one and didn't notice it at all, then in this game every passing play I called in the second half that featured a deep route resulted in 6. I'm done outside of my two ODs. At least those leagues I can play some Human opponents to balance things out.
Yeah I'm strictly a coach mode player.Ill Probaly still do the OD that I was going to but likely nothing else.Damnit other then this issue I really like this years game.Last year it was the tendency bug and this year it's zone aggressive,neither of which I thought would be that hard to fix but apparently they are
Warriors
Sharks
Old 08-20-2012, 06:06 PM   #23
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Can you guys eliminate this by using two controllers and setting up the CPU coach options properly (so they don't "choose" aggressive, etc.)?
Old 08-20-2012, 06:07 PM   #24
Rookie

frnkpw13's Arena

OVR: 1

if you play offline like me, just delete the patch. i can use no-huddle and the safety play isnt too bad.
National Champions 1958, 2003, 2007, 2019

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »