Home

new tuner today

This is a discussion on new tuner today within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2012, 02:53 AM   #57
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: new tuner today

Ok..........so that still brings us back to.......

what the hell did the 1st tuner do anyway ? Since no Game Changer or anybody from EA Sports ever came out and said what the 1st tuner did or was intended to do.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:08 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

which in itself isn't a terrible thing.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:26 AM   #59
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

I've started the game up 3 times today I have not been asked to d/l the tuner on the 360. EA needs better communication regarding tuners. If they took 34 seconds to tweet an explanation it would help.

But that seems to pragmatic for EA Sports.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:37 AM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Ok after several games now......this is what I noticed.

1. More dropped passes.

2. The ball speed on deep passes increased, it like every QB throw bullets like John Elway.

3. Didn't see the CPU jump the snap at all in all the games I played. Which is odd because before they use to jump the snap every play.

4. CPU QB misses too many side line throws by a lot. For some reason they throwing moon balls with a high arc instead of just throwing a flat bullet pass. Ball goes sailing out of bounds, that is how bad they are missing.

5. Run blocking on TRADITIONAL running seems to be improved.

6. Didn't see any long FG attempts on Heisman.

Stuff that is still the same and needs to be improved:

1. Safety play is still terrible. Every once in a while they play it correctly, but for the most part they still go brain dead and let a player run right passed them for a wide open easy TD. Had 15 TDs of 70 yards or more because of it.

2. Special teams......still terrible.

3. Sacks on screens still happen.

4. Option still terrible. Even had 3 interceptions for TDs on option tosses. And for some reason at least once a game they always toss the ball 7 yards backwards, which results in a fumble.

5. Defensive End pass rush is non existent. In one game the DTs had 8 sacks in the first half. On average they were getting 5 sacks a game every game I played.

6. Special moves by ball carriers is still terrible. Majority of the time they will spin way too early. And in the times they SHOULD spin, they don't, they juke instead which results in an automatic tackle. Ball carrier vision get to be down right terrible at times. they literally sometimes run directly into the defender, as though they on defense and not offense.

7. I'm seeing some mirroring on routes still, where the defender will cut at the same exact time as the WR.

Additional:

EA highlight reel has been very bad this week. To the point you have to try 15 times just to upload one highlight to their server. Too many error fails this week.
Don't know about all of that man. Especially number 1 and 4. I was already seeing that, especially the floaters to the sideline. I'm thinking the tuner is actually the same one as before, kind of like the first one dropped out somehow.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:37 AM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesty95
The tuner today was essentially just a re-install of the last tuner. EA was worried that the first tuner may have been corrupted so they re-released it to replace the last one.

This was confirmed by drifterdub on TSO
I can see that, but who knows. I'm just going to play and shut up now lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 07:07 AM   #62

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Can someone explain the difference between a tuner and a patch?

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 08-24-2012, 08:05 AM   #63
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

The only thing I could see last night after the tuner was more dropped balls. Other than that, I would need more time with the game to say otherwise.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:09 AM   #64
Rookie

prd689's Arena

OVR: 5

The only thing that's changed for me, is now after downloading the Tuner, I cant use my custom playbook again in practice. Actually it doesn't even give me my base template playbook... It just randomly generates some silly playbook that I've never used. Nice job EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »