Home

Multiple OD issues & chat transcript

This is a discussion on Multiple OD issues & chat transcript within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Multiple OD issues & chat transcript

I've been having several issues with my OD lately and thought I'd share this with all of you here.

This is sad, somewhat hilarious, and it really pissed me off all at the same time. So typical. Canned answers, no resolution, passed it off to "experts" who I'll never hear from and of course, all this from someone in India named Dutta.
Full chat transcript to follow...

You are now ready to chat with Dutta.
Dutta:Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Dutta how may I help you?
you:having multiple OD issues as follows, OD name on 360 is TGTCMOD360
you:1. First off about two weeks ago I can no longer get my game recaps or stats to upload. 2. None of the other guys in my OD can either and thus none of us can see the game recaps or stats on the OD site 3. Then yesterday and today myself and two other owners can't get past the coin toss in user vs user OD games. 4. Now today the OD site won't let me advance the damn week online which I've done many times. Says I have to do it on my console. 5. After advance an OD user had 0 recruiting time or scouting time and he was set to "Ready to Advance" 6. The situation where in a user vs cpu OD game the cpu offense just stays in the huddle. 7. Duplicate players in the depth charts of several teams including human and cpu teams. 8. Users can't even get into the OD currently.
you:I have see all over the net on several forums including EAs that many people are having these same issues
Dutta:Would you mind holding for a minute or two while I look into your issue/concern?
you:certainly
Dutta:It is taking longer than expected; please allow me few more minutes. I appreciate your patience.
you:I'm happy to be patient as long as we can get the problem resolved
you:if there is any more info you need from me I'm happy to provide it
Dutta:Let’s first try to clear your console cache, this can sometimes cause issues with game. To remove these files, follow the steps mentioned at the below given link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971755
you:thought you might say that...I have already cleared my cache and even gone so far as to delete all things NCAA13 from my hard drive and neither has made any difference
Dutta:Corrupted game files can sometimes cause issues like this. To remove these files, follow the steps below: 1. Start your console with the game disc out so it launches into the Xbox Dashboard. 2. Select the System blade. 3. Select Memory and press the A button. 4. Select Games and press the A button. 5. Select your game and press the A button. 6. Delete all files for the game. 7. After following these steps re-launch the game and try again. Note - Deleting these files would reset your offline progress in the game.
you:as I just said, I have already deleted all files NCAA13 from my hard drive and that did not make any difference in my online dynasty issues
Dutta: ok
you: ok? so what now?
you:do you have any other suggestions or can you pass me off to a higher level of tech support or anything?
Dutta:I shall be passing your issue to our experts.
you:can I speak with or chat with these "experts"?
Dutta:You shall be receiving mail from our experts.
you:mail or email? if email, what email address will they be sending it to and when can I expect a response?
Dutta:E-mail
Dutta:Sure thing..
Dutta: -my correct email address, surprisingly-
you:alright great, so when can I expect a response? also is there a ticket # or reference # pertaining to my issues and this conversation that I can get so that if I don't hear from someone I can call in and get a status report
Dutta:Case Information (# 05127822)
Dutta:Thank you for contacting EA. Is there anything else I can help you with today?
you:Yes, when can I expect your "experts" to contact me via email?
Dutta:2-4 days.
you: ok great, if I don't hear from them within that time, what phone # do I call to check on the status of this case?
you:I'm still here, what is the phone # I call to check the status of this case?
Dutta:1-866-543-5435
you:Great, thank you very much
Dutta:Thank you for contacting EA. Is there anything else I can help you with today?
you:May I ask where you are located?
Dutta:India.
you:Alright, thank you for your time Dutta. Good day.
Dutta:Bye and take care.
Dutta:If you need help with anything else, please feel free to contact us anytime!
you:Certainly, bye
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 04:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Multiple OD issues & chat transcript

This says it all

MY CASES
STATUS CASE UPDATED PRODUCT NO NOTES
CLOSED 05127822 08/24/2012 NCAA FOOTBALL 2013 CLOSED

I go to check out my case online and looky there, CLOSED. They didn't send my case to any "expert". The closed it and said F*** YOU PAL, WE ALREADY GOT YOUR MONEY", with no intention of doing anything at all about it.

Simply unreal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »