Home

NCAA 14

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2012, 10:09 PM   #9
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMan
NCAA 25 WILL BE THE BEST GAME EVER!
Ahhhh, that probably as good as ncaa 2006.5

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:17 AM   #10
Banned

Lekcots11's Arena

OVR: 3

Ill probably not like NCAA 14 for a bit till i get used to the infinity engine. I wont be playing Madden 13 since i havent played a madden game since 2009. Im not a huge pro sports fan. But I'll love it when they finally get the stadiums and fields correct
Old 08-28-2012, 02:23 AM   #11
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29
Whose to say the infinity engine will even be in next years game? It's like everyone expects it to be there just like you would expect Ohio state to be in the game. With the way these development cycles go it may very well not be in the game.

Even if they announced it already it's still early enough for them to pull it from the game if it causes them problems. Who knows though, right?

I for one hope it's in next year...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 06:26 AM   #12
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

My biggest concern is that EA will go the route of Madden 13 with NCAA 14 and restrict what we can do inside the game. The worst thing they could ever do to the college football game is not allow us to edit anymore. In Madden 13 you cannot edit anything regarding players and rosters inside of CCM. If they make it so we cannot use edited rosters or have the ability to edit players within Dynasty Mode, it will be the end...PERIOD!! With the pro game, it's easy for them to update rosters for us every week or 2. With it being the pro's the rosters are already named. With college, there is no way anyone would want to rename rosters everytime they updated.

So, I'm anxious to see what they do Will they add Connected Career's to the college game and expand Coaching Carousel and Road To Glory?

Will we get the Infinity Engine from Madden 13 or the same engine from Madden 14?

Will we still be able to edit?

Will they completely redo presentation commentary like they did in Madden 13?

Extremely cautious!
Old 08-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #13
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
Whose to say the infinity engine will even be in next years game? It's like everyone expects it to be there just like you would expect Ohio state to be in the game. With the way these development cycles go it may very well not be in the game.

Even if they announced it already it's still early enough for them to pull it from the game if it causes them problems. Who knows though, right?

I for one hope it's in next year...
I believe Ben Hamuiler (or however you spell his name) said that it would be in 14, they didn't have "enough time" (aka they wanted Madden to get it first) to implement it into 13.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:30 AM   #14
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

OVR: 30

I'm loving NCAA 13, but NCAA 14 has a lot of potential.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »