Home

Just Picked Up a Copy of NCAA 11...

This is a discussion on Just Picked Up a Copy of NCAA 11... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 02:39 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUNoles2009
I just saw that EA has NCAA Football 13 is on sale right now, I take that the freezing is still bad, in your opinion? I've read over the 16 page thread, and seems like it's still an issue. Is it unplayable in your mind?
I actually had only 2 freezes, but the biggest problems are the deep throws being wide open, and when every game the opposing running back would gain 200+ yards.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:41 PM   #10
Rookie

To my surprise, I found that you can actually lead receivers into open space by flicking the left stick in 11. LOL at EA's marketing team by claiming it was a "new feature".
Old 09-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Just Picked Up a Copy of NCAA 11...

I enjoyed NCAA 11 mainly because the jump it made from NCAA 10, but the game became very stale quickly.

NCAA 13 is still my favorite, on this generation of consoles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 08:40 PM   #12
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Loved NCAA 11, really enjoyed 12.

NCAA 13 is by far the best this gen.....and one of the 3 best ever in the series history.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-02-2012, 01:44 AM   #13
Rookie

merg311's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
and one of the 3 best ever in the series history.
I find this laughable.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:12 AM   #14
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29
There's a lot to love about 13 and a lot to hate. I went back to 11 for a bit but the low YPC sim stats and issues with recruiting and progression turned me away. I'm currently loving 12 though. Graphically it's almost identicle to 13 and while it didn't release well, post patch I believe it's very good. Ive been keeping SEC's sliders alive from '12 in the meantime.

I have a ps3 and the lighting bug, safety/DB play, sim engine, and other issues have kept me away from '13.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 24

After watching CFB yesterday, I got the itch to play, and the only NCAA title I have is 11.

Continued my Ohio State Dynasty, and ironically enough, my first game was also against Miami (OH), year 2 of dynasty. I haven't played since Feb 2011, as indicated by the load screen, lol.

Anyway, it was at Miami, and it was an easy victory, almost the same score as yesterday's game (I won, 56-7). Progressive lighting----check.It was a rain game, but after each quarter, it got darker. ESPN wipes---check. Pretty good commentary------check. Crowd thinning out towards the end of the game, leaving only the OSU faithful----check. Uniform degradation, don't know, as Miami plays on turf. Ok, so no 3d grass in this version. So what. Still looked great to me....
Celebrations---check. Atmosphere----not bad, crowd was into it until I started pulling away....Replays were good; showed most of my scoring plays, not first down BS.

Gameplay-wise, I was able to pretty much do what I wanted, but that could be more because of the opponent. All in all, it was a fun game, just like I remembered it.I really liked how holding up on the RS (PS3) while running made my player start to stumble forward as he lost his balance, then would fall down and hit the ground with his fist in disappointment, lol.

One thing I forgot was in: when calling an audible, the team looks to the sidelines to get the call. The CORRECT sideline, I might add. It was a nice touch I thought.

Not a big deal to me, but I realize this game doesn't include all the changes in conferences that took place. I'd have to try to manually do this myself. But the overall fun factor was great......

Last edited by Segagendude; 09-02-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 03:15 PM   #16
Banned

raul24NDLAL12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by merg311
I find this laughable.
Why the heck are you trolling ?
Someone Ban him Please!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »