Home

soooo when are the new uniforms coming in the uniform store???

This is a discussion on soooo when are the new uniforms coming in the uniform store??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #9
Rookie

TB12TCUPROCOMBAT's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: soooo when are the new uniforms coming in the uniform store???

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE LOVER
I bet they never come out. What a joke football season has started and no sign.
Typical EA. They put the uniform store on the 15th of august and yet that seems to not be enough time for them to put in the uniforms that they probably already got a head start on making. I really need these uniforms so that i can start a new dynasty that way it is more accurate. I hope some company can rival against EA and totally out do them on something this silly that they can't even put the uniforms in on the day they said.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12TCUPROCOMBAT
Typical EA. They put the uniform store on the 15th of august and yet that seems to not be enough time for them to put in the uniforms that they probably already got a head start on making. I really need these uniforms so that i can start a new dynasty that way it is more accurate. I hope some company can rival against EA and totally out do them on something this silly that they can't even put the uniforms in on the day they said.
They said beginning September to begin with...and it's just now September...
Old 09-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

We know for a fact they have had Mizz, Rutgers, and A&M new uniforms done. They showed them in one of those podcast so they were done in July. If that is all they release I would be a bit upset. But if they are working on new gloves, helmets and colored socks for everyone. Maybe making everyone wear mid socks since watching college football nobody ever wear ankle socks always mid, mid calf, or high. If they were doing all that extra stuff I would understand the hold up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 07:31 PM   #12
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12TCUPROCOMBAT
It's funny you want some company to "rival against EA" when no other company could even make an NCAA game. If you are worried about the realism of having the exact right uniforms then no other company would have satisfied you.

With that said, I hope that the delay is to figure out the default home and away for every team to make sure they have them in the store since that is what we are getting for free.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 09-02-2012, 07:46 PM   #13
Rookie

tackle74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
I was wondering when one of these threads would be made today. They're coming soon. Since they said sometime at the beginning of the month. I would expect this week or next. Just have some patience.
I think I have been more then "patient" and with the cluster F' that is Madden I have no other distractions.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #14
Rookie

Stats85's Arena

OVR: 7

My guess is it b out Tuesday since it's early September
Old 09-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #15
Banned

FightinSnydersKSU's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey buddy you do realize that uniforms have nothing to do with dynasty right? You don't have to restart a dynasty or wait to start one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 10:38 PM   #16
Rookie

TB12TCUPROCOMBAT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightinSnydersKSU
Hey buddy you do realize that uniforms have nothing to do with dynasty right? You don't have to restart a dynasty or wait to start one.

I am one of those people who obsessed with correct uniforms and player equipment. I know it is only a couple days after but i just really want the new uniforms for TCU that they should have of put in the game to begin with. I also already have a K state and TCU dynasty that i am playing i just am waiting for the uniform store so i can start a realistic one with all of the transfers and roster changes and of course uniforms

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »