Home

EA has no plans to fix sock length.

This is a discussion on EA has no plans to fix sock length. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: EA has no plans to fix sock length.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze88
What's with the sudden sock obsession on these boards lately? I guess when the gameplay is beyond destroyed offline and, I assume online, at least we should look good. Seriously though, what causes you to notice the socks? I have never payed them any mind during the uniform selection or the actual game.
For me about last year, when I noticed they go back to default after each year. Now this year many teams have designs or colors(Oregon St, Virginia use to have many styles,Cinn has red.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #10
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFireThoseCannons
For me about last year, when I noticed they go back to default after each year. Now this year many teams have designs or colors(Oregon St, Virginia use to have many styles,Cinn has red.
At least make the edits stick. Come on EA.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #11
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze88
What's with the sudden sock obsession on these boards lately? I guess when the gameplay is beyond destroyed offline and, I assume online, at least we should look good. Seriously though, what causes you to notice the socks? I have never payed them any mind during the uniform selection or the actual game.
People notice things like that. Go to the NBA 2K forums and people are obsessed with shoes and sweat bands.

Go to The Show forum and people are obsessed with sun glasses on players faces being too big or too small.

Go to the NHL forum and people obsessed with what the goalie is wearing.

Go to FIFA forum and people obsessed with not having all the alternate uniforms or proper branded shoes for their favorite soccer team.

Being they are out of their free patches for the year for this game, I highly doubt they were going to spend their money on a patch to fix sock lengths in the same game where they don't care about dread lengths or player models.

OP probably just made EA Orlando's day. Had the whole office rolling with laughter when they read that tweet. Probably was saying guys guys guys, come read this tweet.

But hey, it never hurt to ask and try to get what you want addressed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 07:14 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
OP probably just made EA Orlando's day. Had the whole office rolling with laughter when they read that tweet. Probably was saying guys guys guys, come read this tweet.

But hey, it never hurt to ask and try to get what you want addresses
I don't have any ties to EA or any media site. Just a college student, if you don't ask questions then you won't ever get answers. Some people don't start season because the uniform is wrong. Some may only coach teams with mid(Auburn, USC Marshall, etc)or high socks(Iowa and Western Mich that I know of). Like I said they could have ignored it but with many followers I am sure they have been asked before.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Socks...srs bzns
Old 09-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #14
Pro

lol at this thread smh
Old 09-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #15
Rookie

orangeafroman's Arena

OVR: 3

EA also has no plans to improve anything they don't have to until they have a competitor. This is not news.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 01:50 AM   #16
Rookie

Moses06's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmoney327
They just need to next year set all players default sock height at Mid.
This is my complaint with the whole ankle sock issue. If they keep the default as the low sock then fine, but don't have it reset after every season on the players I decided to spend time on and edit to mid or high. That's the annoying part and main problem, the reset back to low/ankle socks after each season in dynasty mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »