Home

No huddle glitch: I propose a resolution

This is a discussion on No huddle glitch: I propose a resolution within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
Rookie

xBaBaBooeyx's Arena

OVR: 1
No huddle glitch: I propose a resolution

I'm not a programmer but this would seem like a simple fix. Program the game so when a team runs the no huddle with less than one minute left in the half or the game, the players do NOT do the silly "I can't hear" animation. The players can then do the silly animations the rest of the game. It's not the perfect solution but it would prevent"cheesing" for the majority of the game, and it would allow people to run a true hurry up offense and snap the ball quickly when the clock is running down.

Maybe a patch could fix this (if EA is listening)? I primarily play offline and this glitch has cost me one game so far, but I understand why EA put it in the game. This could be a compromise to keep online and offline players happy, or at least give us one less thing to complain about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #2
Pro

JoBo513's Arena

OVR: 9
You know there is a work around. After you no huddle and pick your play. Just audible to original play and it cancels that stupid animation out
Old 09-08-2012, 07:42 AM   #3
Rookie

vinny_pizza's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: No huddle glitch: I propose a resolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBo513
You know there is a work around. After you no huddle and pick your play. Just audible to original play and it cancels that stupid animation out
Yeah, it works great even though it's annoying. As soon as you pick the play hit square and wait for the bs to start, then L2 snaps them into place.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:36 AM   #4
Rookie

xBaBaBooeyx's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBo513
I've heard this but haven't tried it yet. When you go to audible, do you have to audible to a new play first, then back to the original play? Or just audible to the original play? I guess that's better than watching my WRs do the hulk hogan ear for 10 seconds every play.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny_pizza
Yeah, it works great even though it's annoying. As soon as you pick the play hit square and wait for the bs to start, then L2 snaps them into place.
So.....does this mean the only way you can run no huddle is by doing the same play over and over again?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 10:30 AM   #6
Pro

JoBo513's Arena

OVR: 9
No.you pick a new play and when you audible it stays on the play you just picked
Old 09-08-2012, 10:44 AM   #7
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBaBaBooeyx
I've heard this but haven't tried it yet. When you go to audible, do you have to audible to a new play first, then back to the original play? Or just audible to the original play? I guess that's better than watching my WRs do the hulk hogan ear for 10 seconds every play.
love it, perfect description

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »