Home

This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I

This is a discussion on This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Should EA place fixing the DB Glitch as their highest priority?
Absolutely - I can't play this game until it's fixed. 220 66.27%
I don't care as long as I can score easily and win. 27 8.13%
Shut up can I just have more uniforms? 85 25.60%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2012, 10:24 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I

I wanted to post this real quick. And I will post it on page 1.

This is just ONE game. Sorry for the audio level, played pretty late.

Old 09-10-2012, 10:46 AM   #50
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I wanted to post this real quick. And I will post it on page 1.

This is just ONE game. Sorry for the audio level, played pretty late.

Zone aggressive.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:57 AM   #51
Pro

OVR: 6

its pretty embarrassing isn't it? when you put a whole vid together outlining how bad it one game it can be if you want to cheese it up it begs the question: Does EA not have pride in their work? Do they not have basic integrity?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

I did not vote because there should be a 4th option to play on AA where this glitch does not exist. AA is harder than Heisman for this reason...
Old 09-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratospaly
I did not vote because there should be a 4th option to play on AA where this glitch does not exist. AA is harder than Heisman for this reason...
the glitch exists on AA.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:47 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrollbar
the glitch exists on AA.
I have played over 100 games on AA and have only seen the Safety blow a coverage once on a deep pass.

Now I may not see the "glitch" because I never run 4 verts, and rarely come out of the 4 WR Trips formation. Even then I only go deep to exploit the defense calling a blitz or cover 3 where I know my WR can beat the CB deep. Or something I like to call strategy, other than a toss it up and pray offense.

In all of that play time only once did the safety move over to my WR, when he got there he studderstepped and did nothing while my WR ran it for a TD.

Moral of the story... If you don't intentionally exploit the game for cheap points, it is not a problem.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
I have played over 100 games on AA and have only seen the Safety blow a coverage once on a deep pass.

Now I may not see the "glitch" because I never run 4 verts, and rarely come out of the 4 WR Trips formation. Even then I only go deep to exploit the defense calling a blitz or cover 3 where I know my WR can beat the CB deep. Or something I like to call strategy, other than a toss it up and pray offense.

In all of that play time only once did the safety move over to my WR, when he got there he studderstepped and did nothing while my WR ran it for a TD.

Moral of the story... If you don't intentionally exploit the game for cheap points, it is not a problem.
Seriously? So if all receivers are covered - and the only guy open is deep, I should just throw the ball away or take the sack?

Come on man - I just made a video that proves this happens, regardless of difficulty. You may be the only one who is not having the issue. Even if you're not, do you really think 30+ guys who voted are just complaining to complain? Be constructive for crying out loud.

I'm not trying to build arguments - and I'm honestly a little shocked that I have to; the proof is in the pudding.

here's the video again in case you didn't see it, note - 4 verts was not run in any of the videos :

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:

Then you don't know what you are looking at. I can run an outside WR streak play at will. Basically you send just 1 WR on a streak play from any formation, the safety comes up into no man's land and the WR is 10 yards behind the safety for an easy TD. You would have to eliminate all plays with a streak pattern or post pattern in them for the AI not to show this bad programming error.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »