Home

Cheese or Bad Football

This is a discussion on Cheese or Bad Football within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #25
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Cheese or Bad Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominique314
you can say that again i know players were this is all they do all game
Aren't you the same guy that thinks running a counter is cheese? I don't see how with how poor the pulling lineman are in this game, but aside from things I touched on, any other problems?

Last edited by Haze88; 10-03-2012 at 04:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze88
Aren't you the same guy that thinks running a counter is cheese? I don't see how with how poor the pulling lineman are in this game, but aside from things I touched on, any other problems?
i love running counters especially from the shotgun formations bascially the only thing that doesnt take for ever to develop..aint nun thing cheap/cheesy bout those .same thing with the ace and i form imo

but for someone to spam a counter wk outta goaline at the 50 or far behind it lol knowing eventually he will get lucky gets me heated like someone else said that plus 4 verts is one ****ed up combo to play against. because you have to be perfect 4 of 4 times or hell get a big gain if not a td gets annoying when ppl just wanna have some fun

but you have these jumbo formations i forms etc he doesn't dare do a counter wk outa those or even use em wonder why .ive even talked to him n he even admitted it the only reason he calls it cuz it so ****ing cheap also he will lol with you about it smh
Old 10-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #27
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominique314
i love running counters especially from the shotgun formations bascially the only thing that doesnt take for ever to develop..aint nun thing cheap/cheesy bout those .same thing with the ace and i form imo

but for someone to spam a counter wk outta goaline at the 50 or far behind it lol knowing eventually he will get lucky gets me heated like someone else said that plus 4 verts is one ****ed up combo to play against. because you have to be perfect 4 of 4 times or hell get a big gain if not a td gets annoying when ppl just wanna have some fun

but you have these jumbo formations i forms etc he doesn't dare do a counter wk outa those or even use em wonder why .ive even talked to him n he even admitted it the only reason he calls it cuz it so ****ing cheap also he will lol with you about it smh
I don't know. I run certain plays only out of a certain formation because they are simply more effective in that formation than others. If I may ask what defense you run against it? I'd run a corner or OLB Blitz against it. He sounds easy to face since he's so one-dimensional.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:58 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze88
I don't know. I run certain plays only out of a certain formation because they are simply more effective in that formation than others. If I may ask what defense you run against it? I'd run a corner or OLB Blitz against it. He sounds easy to face since he's so one-dimensional.
yea im the same way wen it come to running certain plays outta certain formations dont get me wrong but if you blitz him the game will be over in a flash lol he will go in and break it to the outside then be gone lol i know how to play defense it just get annoying wen someone calls 2 plays all game wen i wanna have a chess match-up .also like you said he so 1D if you can stop those two plays he looks lost and wen he forced to play legit he's folds lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »