Home

Anyone in Europe?

This is a discussion on Anyone in Europe? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2012, 03:43 AM   #1
Rookie

Jsunn's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon5 Anyone in Europe?

I was wondering if anyone here is located in Europe? I know they do not sell NCAA 13 here, but the PS3 version does work on Pal systems. Am I the only expat living in the EU with this game? I would guess there might be a few others living abroad as well. Hopefully even a couple on this site.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 02:55 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Anyone in Europe?

Im from UK. Had the game shipped from the states. First year I have played it and loving it so far.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 14

I'm from the Caribbean been playing NCAA serious since even sega days as well as Madden. Brothers and I really like NCAA Football there are so many leagues and so many things you can do which you can't get bored with it. Just like FIFA in a way. Did you guys get it because of the Notre Dame Navy influence or just for something new to play? If you need any tips let me know.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #4
Rookie

Jsunn's Arena

I am from the states, but I have lived here for almost 8 years. Played ncaa until I moved and only had a 360. Only the ps3 version is region free. Finally switched to ps3 recently. I missed ncaa enough to buy one.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

yup im from the UK, got my first NCAA game in 2008 i think (with the Zabriskie on the front)

Have got 2010-2013 also as i prefer college football to the nfl
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1
From Germany. Started playing NCAA on the GameCube, later on PS2 and since NCAA 09 on PS3.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:01 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 1

im from uk. bought the ps3 specifically for hc09 and now bought my first ncaa. normally play madden on the xbox but given the gf is playing skyrim again then may get an opld madden copy for ps3. downside is i cant register the online code via european play store thingy? got the roster/title update but cant do online. am i doing something wrong?
Old 09-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #8
Rookie

Jsunn's Arena

You need to signup with a US account on PSN. The code is only for US accounts since the game is not sold in the EU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »