Home

Coaching carousel order

This is a discussion on Coaching carousel order within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2012, 03:35 AM   #9
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Coaching carousel order

I don't think there is an "order" or there wasn't last year. Me and a friend always do a two person OD and last year I remember I went first (he was the commish), I declined and instead of waiting for me to find another job they then went to him because someone had offered him, then they came back to me then I accept the Penn State job I believe.

Everyone off season there are openings due to firings. Maybe the most prestigious opening that has a user #1 on their choices will make that user the first to go. Later on you may see a more prestigious opening than before because that coach has left to take one of the original openings. You going last doesn't hurt you because if a team has your #1 they're not going to offer another user the job when you've yet to say if you accept or decline.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:26 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

I actually want to recreate the
Old 09-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #11
Rookie

c_law23's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm the commish and went first this previous year. I just won the NC as the OC and had the highest prestige. the next guy with the highest prestige got a look at most of the offers i turned down. The other two had lower prestige and didn't get a shot at them. Only the lower jobs. Seems to work logically in our dynasty.

NFL - Cleveland Browns
MLB - Chicago Whitesox
NBA - Cleveland Cavaliers
NHL - Columbus Blue Jackets/Chicago Blackhawks

Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »