Home

Auto Passing and Coach Mode QB Accuracy Needs Fixed

This is a discussion on Auto Passing and Coach Mode QB Accuracy Needs Fixed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2012, 10:23 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Auto Passing and Coach Mode QB Accuracy Needs Fixed

The auto pass feature in this game is way too accurate. I switch to coach mode and tweek the sliders getting a really good feel for both human and CPU accept one area. Human QB accuracy in coach mode is way too accurate and the QB slider setting doesn't work so I guess I am screwed. I lowered the wr ctch slider, which works and they started dropping a ton of balls. Lowering the wr ctch slider offset the qb accuracy issue to get realistic stats, but unrealistic gameplay has emerged. Plus the fact that every quarterback I have will be too accurate so I guess it doesn't matter who I recruit cause when you play this game they will complete 70% of their passes. This is the exact same frustration that I felt last year playing 2012. Couldn't ever get a decent slider set because of the QB accuracy issue as well as the deep ball issue. This year is no different! EA patch this mess please.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »