Home

Player's leaving Error Know one Talk's about

This is a discussion on Player's leaving Error Know one Talk's about within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Player's leaving Error Know one Talk's about

Lot's of nice ncaa glitches and error's but everyone who's played multiple seasons should know the logic for players leaving is not flawed but broken.

-Besides the Redshirted freshman who transfer because of "playing time" their redshirt year
-Simply most always i have juniors rated 85-93 ovr, who play great and/or WIN AWARDS and they NEVER show on players leaving > leading to a highly over-inflated team the following season.
-Then you have the i played mediocre let me leave early players with 8 tackles and 3int its ridicilous
-I personally don't return any players 94ovr or above or 3rd rd draft picks or higher
>yet i'm forced to have this juggernaut because the logic is so messed up I look around the league next season and the heisman winner returned (often if they juniors), like 4 juniors who won awards (on my team alone), my school record setting WR who i let run off into the sunset...yet returned

I guess everyone loves getting their best players back every year so they don't talk about this. I almost re maid those players this season to be other people it was so annoying, how will my young guns ever play.I know it won't be patched jus sayin it's there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Player's leaving Error Know one Talk's about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa13
Lot's of nice ncaa glitches and error's but everyone who's played multiple seasons should know the logic for players leaving is not flawed but broken.

-Besides the Redshirted freshman who transfer because of "playing time" their redshirt year
-Simply most always i have juniors rated 85-93 ovr, who play great and/or WIN AWARDS and they NEVER show on players leaving > leading to a highly over-inflated team the following season.
-Then you have the i played mediocre let me leave early players with 8 tackles and 3int its ridicilous
-I personally don't return any players 94ovr or above or 3rd rd draft picks or higher
>yet i'm forced to have this juggernaut because the logic is so messed up I look around the league next season and the heisman winner returned (often if they juniors), like 4 juniors who won awards (on my team alone), my school record setting WR who i let run off into the sunset...yet returned

I guess everyone loves getting their best players back every year so they don't talk about this. I almost re maid those players this season to be other people it was so annoying, how will my young guns ever play.I know it won't be patched jus sayin it's there.
RS freshmen-were they promised any for of playing time year 1? If yes then they would most likely transfer due to broken promise.

Given how the game takes players for the draft, other threads have shown there was, might still be an issue, with height/weight requirements. Also, for example, the game only takes the top 11 I believe, QBs that fall under the guidelines. This would mean if let's say your QB won heisman but was rated 84 overall as junior, and he was 14-15th best overall, he would stay for senior year. There are limits for every position on game.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #3
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Had a WR with 2500 receiving yards 20+ TD's and won the Heisman. He didn't declare for the draft or anything... crazy
Old 09-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #4
Rookie

MillerTE92's Arena

OVR: 2

Maybe they know the importance of an education
Old 09-14-2012, 03:39 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcduggan
RS freshmen-were they promised any for of playing time year 1? If yes then they would most likely transfer due to broken promise.

Given how the game takes players for the draft, other threads have shown there was, might still be an issue, with height/weight requirements. Also, for example, the game only takes the top 11 I believe, QBs that fall under the guidelines. This would mean if let's say your QB won heisman but was rated 84 overall as junior, and he was 14-15th best overall, he would stay for senior year. There are limits for every position on game.
No promises, it's the year after they were redshirted so they didn't play at all. they transfer for playing time when they couldnt physically even have any thats dumb.
And if they do have parameters like that for every position that just how stupid the system is. 84 as a junior is not a good example I was guyts 87-93 who stay all the time, never even show up on players leaving screen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTE92
Maybe they know the importance of an education
Hilarious, your the one of brings back all your players every year.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Had a WR with 2500 receiving yards 20+ TD's and won the Heisman. He didn't declare for the draft or anything... crazy
exactly the point, and as an underclassman, this is not ok, just leads to hyper inflated teams
Old 09-14-2012, 05:02 PM   #8
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa13
Hilarious, your the one of brings back all your players every year.
So you're mad because you're forced to keep good players and your team is too good?

Why not just.... cut them? Or better yet, edit them to be Seniors before you get to the offseason so they graduate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »