Home

What to do with the freezing.

This is a discussion on What to do with the freezing. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: What to do with the freezing.

The way I get past this freeze is by siming the kickoff play and it has worked so far but I had to sim every kickoff because my game wasn’t just freezing after halftime it would freeze during other parts of the game.

In my season 3 offline dynasty it froze two straight weeks with a game but before the patches it would just freeze during week 2 after halftime. It seems to me that it has got worse after the patches.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1011
The way I get past this freeze is by siming the kickoff play and it has worked so far but I had to sim every kickoff because my game wasn’t just freezing after halftime it would freeze during other parts of the game.

In my season 3 offline dynasty it froze two straight weeks with a game but before the patches it would just freeze during week 2 after halftime. It seems to me that it has got worse after the patches.
See I refuse to play like that. That is unacceptable for a paying customer to have to find ways to get past freezing. The simple fix is to just delete highlights if you can't incorporate them properly in the game.
Old 09-16-2012, 07:34 PM   #11
Rookie

christopher5's Arena

OVR: 4

It worked for the first game i played in the same dynasty that previously freezed on me. I know it will freeze again, ive been reading all over that it works for a little bit and then poof it freezes again at halftime...im really debating continuing to play this dynasty if its just going to freeze? I play 8 mins quarters, so its alot of time i put into each game. When will they fix this ****!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 07:48 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Did you have a game tracker highlight pop up during the game, because I only have highlights during game trackers in the 4th quarter. If i dont have a game tracker in the 4th Im fine, but like you I play 8 min quarters so Im not playing a full game and at the 2minute mark in the 4th have a damn gametracker pop up and freeze my progress. Im just in aww that this still hasnt been addressed two years in a row.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilesDavis
See I refuse to play like that. That is unacceptable for a paying customer to have to find ways to get past freezing. The simple fix is to just delete highlights if you can't incorporate them properly in the game.
It is really unfortunate I have to sim my kickoffs but I rented Madden 13 and wasn’t impressed so I am stuck with NCAA 13 and the freezing. I just have to sim my kickoffs I don’t have to sim when the CPU kicksoff so I usually only miss a touchback.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:44 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 20

I didn't have a problem for the first few weeks; now I'm certain I'm approaching 20 freezes. Worst performing game since Fallout: New Vegas for me.

Deleted the patch and the tuners. It's my last hope as I already tried deleting/reinstalling (digital version).
Old 09-17-2012, 09:04 AM   #15
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

hey guys, ive posted this a bunch of times so ignore if you have read this. I know miles has because ive directed this at him a few times with all the probs he is having.

1. if your wirelessly connected to internet you need to hardline or not be connected. this is mostly the problem. if you are hardlined and still freezing then disconnect all together from online. i have never had a prob since doing this but there are other causes.

2. the disc and your reader are not working right together. idk how many guys remember the 09 issues when xboxs were breaking when you played ncaa. this was caused by the reader and disc having issues. EA actually admitted and replaced discs. it was one specific disc and one reader that caused probs. so bring you disc back and make sure it orginates from different manufacturer. Last year you could read where it was made on the inside rim of disc itself from the bottom. its very faint. its on box for your disc also.

3. Your xbox is on the outs. sometimes its just the xbox, but you should be seeing signs of this. loud noises, freezes in other games. dashboard not very responsive.

99% of the time its been the internet causing issues. just disconnect. you wont miss anything. just come here on mondays and see if a update or tuner is coming out. hope this might help someone. i feel for you guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 10:24 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

I play offline all the time not signed on the internet on PS3. I have not had a freeze in about a month. Never had the game freeze in the middle of playing. I may have had 2-3 freezes since release. NCAA 12 use to freeze constantly though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »