Home

What to do with the freezing.

This is a discussion on What to do with the freezing. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: What to do with the freezing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy_Bronco
Freezes? I have logged hundreds and hundreds of hours on this game, and not ONE SINGLE FREEZE. I honestly think that this is overblown and exaggerated.
Your one of the lucky ones then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
I think I had one freeze in like 50 games before the patch. I've had 3 since, 2 in a row in my offline dynasty. Custom Playbooks? I don't know, I don't do formation subs.
I feel the same way I think it’s got worse after the patches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #26
Pro

Xero Theory 42's Arena

OVR: 5

Its been freezing for me after almost every game i've played this past week. this is getting ridiculous. (offline dynasty too)
Old 09-20-2012, 10:58 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

If we had the option to turn off replays and/or the Gametrack animation that would solve 99% of the freezing problems I've had. I had one game freeze during the final scoreboard animation at the end of the game, but other than that they have all been during either replays or as a Gametrack animation is trying to get started. Mostly the Gametrack animation. That should come as no surprise though considering how awful the replay animations are and how choppy they are. Not sure why EA can't understand this. There is an obvious problem with one specific animation in the game that is causing a majority of the freezing. Just give us an option to turn it off, or better yet fix it. Or even an in-game save option would help the situation. Not fix it, but it would save many the trouble of having to replay entire games.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:58 AM   #28
Rookie

Happyvally74's Arena

OVR: 9

bump

- I cant even complete a game in my dynasty without it freezing. Get your **** together EA
Old 09-21-2012, 06:42 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 1

only connected to tinterweb once to get update/roster, cant use online as im psn uk. offline i get a freeze maybe after every 3-4 games, different screens etc, nothing obvious connecting
Old 10-17-2012, 01:41 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFan01
If we had the option to turn off replays and/or the Gametrack animation that would solve 99% of the freezing problems I've had. I had one game freeze during the final scoreboard animation at the end of the game, but other than that they have all been during either replays or as a Gametrack animation is trying to get started. Mostly the Gametrack animation. That should come as no surprise though considering how awful the replay animations are and how choppy they are. Not sure why EA can't understand this. There is an obvious problem with one specific animation in the game that is causing a majority of the freezing. Just give us an option to turn it off, or better yet fix it. Or even an in-game save option would help the situation. Not fix it, but it would save many the trouble of having to replay entire games.
100% agree
Old 10-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

When playing an online dynasty will it cause a problem to disconnect from the internet when starting a game, and then reconnecting before exiting the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »